Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

It does help though valk. Ud-Din was one of nails first purchase he has grown attached. I would say he has toned down the Ud-Din is great crap we were use to in the beginning

cookie311993

then why are you selling up BB?

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 06, 2011, 01:46:18 PM
It does help though valk. Ud-Din was one of nails first purchase he has grown attached. I would say he has toned down the Ud-Din is great crap we were use to in the beginning

I haven't mentioned Ud-Din in like at least 2 weeks lol.

I fell in love with Sreerupa instead :) might be 29yo but being an OBB is tasty. Shaggy even said he wanted him :)

I don't love Ud-Din so much anymore because w/ Sreerupa, Ud-Din has become used for economical bowling mostly.

Nails

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 06, 2011, 01:46:05 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 06, 2011, 01:44:15 PM
I have only 1 thing to say.  1 player doesnt make a team.
+1
I would rather my squad over Nails anyday.

You've been playing a lot longer than I have... if you didn't prefer your squad I'd be worried. I have a lot of young talent though :)

CrowsFan

Well to change the topic I am playing PB in a youth friendly today, and before you all go and say how unfair that is and I will win easily (which I would if playing a full team), I am playing a weakened team. Only 2 18 year olds, 3 17 year olds and 6 16 year olds means that PB will most likely be out rating my team! I could have chosen to play van der Hoeven who is also 18, but want to see what my ratings are like without him cos I have a 16 year old I want to develop but not sure what the rating drop would be like.

If you want to watch here is the link :)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1513967
I am batting first on an uneven pitch

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 06, 2011, 01:48:01 PM
then why are you selling up BB?
Because they are old. Krog is going to monster you all, will get to 60k rating.

cookie311993

Thats what i meant by it nails you were annoying alot of people on here by posting how great Ud-din was. You have toned it down alot. My only problem with Sreerupa is his experience

valkorum

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 06, 2011, 01:46:18 PM

It is just a small part of the puzzle.  As a bowler he can only influence 10 out 50 overs or 4 out of 20 overs.  This is not a big influence on the game unless they take at least 3+ wickets.  Just my opinion.

bomberboy0618

I have luigi today. The farewell match for a lot of my oldies *tears up*

cookie311993

Your opinion is true though valk but i think now nails has used him more as an economy bowler instead of strike bowler. Dry up all the runs and piss of the batters so they try and up the run rate against the strike bowlers and wickets fall

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 06, 2011, 01:38:42 PM
I would potentially have to agree with shaggy on this BB. Ud-Din is a good player, not great but good. Better experience and he would be close to great.

06 Oct 2011      Asif Ud-Din   Experience   reliable   accomplished

bomberboy0618

Nails

That wasn't my best pop though...

Mamta 30yo... popped to expert Tech after plopping a few weeks ago :) now he's back to being awesome just how I like him :)

cookie311993

I am a prophet aye bb haha. your welcome nails :P if only that worked for me

Nails

I had 4 pops and all highly enjoyable.

McDonald > Capable fielding... now I can focus on getting him to Outs/Spec or Spec/Spec at 22yo.

Yogish - you guys said he needed more Endo, put him on endo this week and he popped :)

Ud-Din > as you know

Mamta > exp tech again :)

All 4 pops are awesome :) good week.