Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

i might switch to scotland, is that were most of the FF guys are.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on September 29, 2011, 11:16:20 PM
I and Nails were in the same spots last season. I think we were talked out of it because of that reason, it's too strong or something. I went to Sri Lanka and Nails went somewhere else too...

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 11:20:13 PM
I and Nails were in the same spots last season. I think we were talked out of it because of that reason, it's too strong or something. I went to Sri Lanka and Nails went somewhere else too...

im currently in Ireland i was actually going to move so hopefully i could play them some day

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on September 29, 2011, 11:21:18 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 11:20:13 PM

im currently in Ireland i was actually going to move so hopefully i could play them some day
Well do that then. Easy decision :)

Maca24

Yep. We are all there  :)

Boomz

lol if rg came near any team I was involved in I'd run... He's proved already he's a shower manager so theres no grounds for him to be an assistant or manager.

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 10:49:48 PM
Well, i made a bid on him earlier just to track his progress. Tech, Power, Fielding lower than what i'd like, but i reckon he's a good buy, get the fielding to reas/cap and same with fitness. You should get 1 pop from each in his first season. Will he stay under 140k? I think he will :) Go for him Holz ;)
Expert tech on a 19 year old not good enough for you PB? ???

Holz

Ireland is pretty easy not sure if its just because im div 5 but if EOS is that cheap i should be able to easily promote next year in twenty20 and one day.

Holz

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 29, 2011, 11:25:53 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 10:49:48 PM
Well, i made a bid on him earlier just to track his progress. Tech, Power, Fielding lower than what i'd like, but i reckon he's a good buy, get the fielding to reas/cap and same with fitness. You should get 1 pop from each in his first season. Will he stay under 140k? I think he will :) Go for him Holz ;)
Expert tech on a 19 year old not good enough for you PB? ???

with only a reasonable academy do i really want to be going after a guy like that though. To be honest i would much prefer if he was 23-24years old and i could pay alot less.

cookie311993

yeah i have to agree with you there boomz

Holz

its impossible to buy a bowler with accomp accomp primaries average of better experience and fielding who is 22-25

Boomz

cookie311993

Both are nice players Boomz. Hard to really valuate them as we are yet to see what the market is like at the eos since the prizemoney changes

Maca24

Holz

Quote from: BOOMZ on September 29, 2011, 11:37:17 PM
Out of curiosity if I was to sell either of these guys at end of season what would people pay?

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=459704
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=560470

120-135k for the first guy
abit over 100k for Watson