Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

2.3   W   Vincent to Brinkman : [catch] Fuller in length and wide outside the off stump, Brinkman goes for an expansive drive and the ball goes straight to Wolfpack at backward point. The bat turned at the point of impact and the ball went high up towards the fielder who timed his jump perfectly.
M. Brinkman c O. Wolfpack b. D. Vincent 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

For you people who complain about batsman not scoring like they should be, Brinkman has done jack all since I bought him...and LOOK at his skills!

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=92092

Flower me >:(

BTW dry pitches = no fun :(

End of over 9 (6 runs) - Roo Boys!(28-2). 103 runs required from 41 overs. RR 3.11 RRR 2.51
Ý. Valkjosandi 13 (20b) , R. Ali 11 (25b) , D. Vincent 5-1-20-2

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 22, 2011, 01:33:11 PM
Looking forward to watching your batting lineup collapse against fletch Nails :)
Maybe then you will shut up about how good all your players are ;)
Thanks for the support CF ;)

Nails

I actually dreamed about our match last night Fletch lmao.

Fletch74

Quote from: Nails on September 22, 2011, 01:36:56 PM
You have serious issues then Nails.

I'd advise a good quack to assist you get back onto the straight and narrow. I can advise of you of one from personal experience :P

Nails

5.6   W   Wright to Stone : Great delivery from Wright. That has cut Stone in half like a chainsaw and taken the top of his off stump. Timber!
D. Stone b. P. Wright 14 (23b 0x4 1x6) SR:60.87

I expected Stone to get out... He was set to A because I figured he'd be tired from bowling. He did what I needed him to do.

Fletch74

Quote from: Nails on September 22, 2011, 01:40:12 PM
5.6   W   Wright to Stone : Great delivery from Wright. That has cut Stone in half like a chainsaw and taken the top of his off stump. Timber!
D. Stone b. P. Wright 14 (23b 0x4 1x6) SR:60.87

I expected Stone to get out... He was set to A because I figured he'd be tired from bowling. He did what I needed him to do.
Make 14 runs... That not enough to win you the match though. If you were worried about him being tired, then play him down the order when my bowlers are tired as well.... He'd make you more runs despite having the Opener talent.

Nails

Meh, I'm selling him, maybe I should have kept him...

His exp pop boosts his skills a bit :)

roo boys!

End of over 13 (7 runs) - Roo Boys!(42-2). 89 runs required from 37 overs. RR 3.23 RRR 2.41
Ý. Valkjosandi 18 (30b) , R. Ali 19 (39b) , E. Mccarthy 2-0-8-0

Cyrus

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 22, 2011, 01:39:38 PM
Quote from: Nails on September 22, 2011, 01:36:56 PM
You have serious issues then Nails.

I'd advise a good quack to assist you get back onto the straight and narrow. I can advise of you of one from personal experience :P
Go see doctor Cookie... he'll help..... ::)

roo boys!

16.5   W   Mccarthy to Valkjosandi : [catch] Short of a good length delivery on the middle and leg stump line. Valkjosandi looks to work it away through mid-wicket but fails to keep it down and the strategically placed Fitzgerald at short mid-wicket holds on well to a fairly hard chance.
Ý. Valkjosandi c E. Fitzgerald b. E. Mccarthy 21 (38b 2x4 0x6) SR:55.26

End of over 17 (2 runs) - Roo Boys!(50-3). 81 runs required from 33 overs. RR 2.94 RRR 2.45
M. Zia 0 (1b) , R. Ali 24 (54b) , E. Mccarthy 4-0-14-1

If he gets a couple of quick wickets I could be in trouble...i hate dry pitches if you didn't notice already :P

Fletch74

End of over 14 (3 runs) - The Nailers(59-3). 110 runs required from 36 overs. RR 4.21 RRR 3.06
A. Yogish 0 (0b) , R. Simon 1 (2b) , P. Wright 7-0-23-2 

13.6 W Wright to Christie : [catch] Got him! Poor shot from Christie after the ball was full and on legside. He tried to flick it through midwicket but only succeeded in firing it straight to the strategically placed Tikolo at backward square leg.
M. Christie c S. Tikolo b. P. Wright 25 (46b 0x4 1x6) SR:54.35

The demolition is about to begin... :P

Nails

don't buy players off Maca.

They turn out to be spuds  ;D

roo boys!

End of over 20 (7 runs) - Roo Boys!(60-3). 71 runs required from 30 overs. RR 3.00 RRR 2.37
R. Ali 25 (58b) , M. Zia 9 (15b) , C. Maraziotis 5-0-12-0

:)

Fletch74

I'm doing a study on fielding ATM, and no matter what the result between myself and Nails today, I will have the better fielding ratings, but he will smash me in the fielding checks.

Nails finished 18-9 in fielding checks including catches, and I'm already 5-5 with another dropped catch >:(

I'll hopefully have some figures to show for the fielding work I'm doing later ;)

Nails

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 22, 2011, 02:17:35 PM
I'm doing a study on fielding ATM, and no matter what the result between myself and Nails today, I will have the better fielding ratings, but he will smash me in the fielding checks.

Nails finished 18-9 in fielding checks including catches, and I'm already 5-5 with another dropped catch >:(

I'll hopefully have some figures to show for the fielding work I'm doing later ;)

I dropped 2 catches, you've only dropped 1....

My dropped catches cost more than yours has so far...

You won't have significantly better fielding ratings, should be less than 1,000 difference and fielding ratings.