Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazinga

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 16, 2011, 11:45:57 AM
Quote from: Bazinga on September 16, 2011, 11:41:08 AM
Thanks Fletch .. I think I've worked it out, although I will have to wait til next week to do my SR using this method   :)
You can still get your SR - that's the column you created, you just can't see the change in SR until next week.
LOL .. thats what I meant. I seriously shouldn't stay up til 1am drinking Jimmy Blacks   :-[

8-6 Suited

By 1am, you mean 11pm right? :P

Bazinga

Nope .. 1am means 1am .. playing AFL on the PS3   :P

8-6 Suited

Haha I was playing Tiger Woods golf until like 3am haha. So gay.

Nails

Mamta has called heads and lost the toss. Goodall ponders for a moment before deciding to bat first. MetzysWaccas will start their innings shortly.

The weather for the match is expected to be Cloudy and the groundsmen have prepared a Hard pitch. Conditions look good for the batsmen.

A crowd of 6,042 has arrived at Woodville CG today for the One Day match between MetzysWaccas and The Nailers.

Not off to a great start, wanted to bat first :( - stupid coin, you were meant to be heads...

I'd appreciate it if any of you wanted to check out my most important match

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1420230

Nails

0.2   b4   Mamta to Engelbert : Outside the off stump and comes back in to Engelbert, who is sliced into half. What's depressing for Mamta is that the keeper is also beaten and concedes four byes.

What a crap way to start 4 byes  ::)

End of over 2 (13 runs) - MetzysWaccas(17-0) RR 8.50
R. Engelbert 11 (9b) , N. Schoonhoven 2 (3b) , B. Maddox 1-0-13-0

Maddox is on D... WTF?!?!

End of over 5 (maiden) - MetzysWaccas(26-0) RR 5.20
R. Engelbert 17 (24b) , N. Schoonhoven 4 (6b) , K. Mamta 3-2-3-0

Go Mamta, you beast! 2 Maidens, thank you.

End of over 9 (1 run) - MetzysWaccas(40-0) RR 4.44
N. Schoonhoven 12 (23b) , R. Engelbert 22 (31b) , K. Mamta 5-2-8-0

Solid spell Mamta, if you're not going to get any wickets, if you're economical I'm happy.

Nails

End of over 11 (9 runs) - MetzysWaccas(55-1) RR 5.00
B. Yogesh 0 (1b) , N. Schoonhoven 19 (28b) , A. Ud-Din 1-0-9-1

Bad over except that....

10.5   W   Ud-Din to Engelbert : [Arm Ball] Engelbert plays down the wrong line, not reading the spin. He is struck in line and Ud-Din begins to celebrate.
R. Engelbert lbw b. A. Ud-Din 28 (37b 3x4 0x6) SR:75.68

GUN! Arm Ball ftw!

11.4   .   Texel to Schoonhoven : [dropped] Oh my God - I can't believe it's not butter on McDonald's fingers. That was a simple catch and McDonald grassed it. Texel doesn't look very impressed.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWERRRRRRR

12.2   W   Ud-Din to Yogesh : [catch] Fuller length delivery outside the off stump. Yogesh drives away from his body with no real foot-work. It looked like the bat hit the ground - hard to say if there was an edge involved.
B. Yogesh c J. Sweeney b. A. Ud-Din 0 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Yogesh was the danger man :)

If we took our chance with Schoonhoven we'd definitely be on top :(

8-6 Suited

8-6 Suited

End of over 15 (1 run) - MetzysWaccas(68-2) RR 4.53
J. Hill 8 (13b) , N. Schoonhoven 23 (37b) , A. Ud-Din 3-0-12-2

Perfect over by Ud-Din. He just needs to keep it up to accommodate Texel's inability and lack of skills. :P

Nails

Well Texel could have been been the man of the moment if that catch stayed caught...

He would have been 1-0-2-1..

Stupid dropped catch hurts alot, especially w/ Ud-Din being hit for 6 off the dropee.

8-6 Suited

It's alright. Mamta to come back on soon and should pick up a couple. Par score on a Cloudy/Hard at this level is about 250-275.

Nails

I'm just looking forward to Sreerupa destroying with OBB.

8-6 Suited

He should, considering WS bowlers tend to do very well on hard pitches from my NT experience, especially when armed with OBB.

Nails

That is 50 runs for Schoonhoven (50 runs, 58b 2x4 1x6) SR:86.21

Dropped him on like 21....

We should be on top, but instead I feel we're behind  ::)

PowerBug