Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

HEY I TRIED. He didn't log on until like :41 or something and I thought he had finished already hahaha Turns out he ended at :43.

PowerBug

Got Barlow21 tomorrow in Youths. Didn't know it was him until just then.

Nails

Crowd   4,914

Closest to a sell out I have ever been in SOD/T20/YOD and this is T20 against a bot...

Should sell out in SOD I'm hoping :) Yay for close to sell outs... I needed this $ too.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/gamedetails.htm?gameId=1422079

bomberboy0618

bomberboy0618

Whoops. Open now.
What would you train after batting? (has 3.4k sr so hoping for a pop before eos).

cookie311993

kp is a rip . No way he is worth 500k

Bazinga

BB - I would train a mix of strength and fitness (50/50). Primary and fielding training is a lot slower than endo and power training at his age.

Nails

End of over 9 (2 runs) - tetbury XI(27-10) RR 3.00
H. Cotter 1 (2b) , A. Ud-Din 2.5-0-9-3

Instead of the 60+ minutes of entertainment/distraction I wanted I'm going to get a measly 40 minutes...

Why oh why couldn't I bat first?  ::)

EDIT:

End of over 2 (10 runs) - The Nailers(28-1) RR 14.00
H. McDonald 20 (6b) , R. Simon 1 (1b) , G. Cazzulino 0.5-0-10-1

Make that 37.5 minutes of entertainment  ::)

Losing a wicket...  ::)

Shame we couldn't bat first...

PowerBug

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1426603

Early wicket lost, resting my two top batsmen and Livingston. Good recovery.

Cicjose

its good to know everyone can actually rest their best players lol

roo boys!

I'm resting about 5 for tonights game!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on September 06, 2011, 06:25:53 PM
I'm resting about 5 for tonights game!
I'm resting only 2 players from my first XI in tonight's T20 8). My pitch is seamers delight but have to play 1 spinner, so go for the one that needs experience (over Sreed). Resting Jeffers who might find his way out of the team next season (But is kept due to his AWESOME secondaries) for Currie :).

I use T20 for experience as it is unpredictable at times. Depends on which is your main focus in Seniors Cic. Mine is SOD but more likely to promote in T20 yet have that buffer I can use for a little experience.

BratPack

I'm playing the ladder leaders. So it's all A-Team baby. I'll rest against benjy on Friday  :P