Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

yeh I'd be pissed if I was just starting out. Very hard to build a squad with the market like it is.
Spud players are going for 100k. Means good players are going for 300k+

Justin Bieber

End of over 23 (6 runs) - chrisuzz(134-1). 127 runs required from 27 overs. RR 5.83 RRR 4.70
A. Moffat 31 (42b) , P. Arnold 76 (75b) , R. Qasem 2-0-15-0

Padman outshining Gallagher :-\.

CrowsFan

If you were just starting out maca you wouldn't know that the market used to be cheaper so you wouldn't care ;)

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 04, 2011, 07:28:29 PM
If you were just starting out maca you wouldn't know that the market used to be cheaper so you wouldn't care ;)
lol I guess. I bought most of my players for 30k max and they turned into decent club players.

bomberboy0618

cookie311993

@ Q not sure if this will give you much satisfaction but i am gonna have a go at nips on the canadian offsite. Thanks for the help :)

Maca24

bomberboy0618

I am also annoyed at nips. I don't hear from him much at all anymore. Oh well.

Nails

Where are all the good players worth buying for $200K?  ::)  >:( >:( >:(

cookie311993

just say that at election time BB. I said it was pretty disappointing result from our u/19 manager and who said it was a pretty comfortable match

bomberboy0618

I'm hoping he doesn't get reelected. I have learnt jack from him when I reckon anywhere else I would have learnt something.

Nails

Mamta has called heads correctly and has decided to bowl. Luigi Industries will start their innings shortly.

The weather for the match is expected to be Sunny and the groundsmen have prepared a Dry pitch. Conditions look ideal for the spinners.

Time to help Luigi solidify his spot as the wooden spoon winner.

PowerBug

cookie311993

yeah i am pissed off he got elected instead of me, i am staying active to take it next time

Nails

1.1   .   Texel to Madhana : [dropped] Madhana plays a fierce pull straight to Simon at mid-wicket, who grasses the chance.

Texel's first ball of the match  >:(