Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Bazinga

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 03, 2011, 07:37:15 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=525103 - how much cash could i get for him?
Who knows .. judging by the market he could go anywhere between $25k and $125k. The fact that he is a wristy could help his value.

chrisuzz

im gonna put him up for 75k and see what happens hahah

Master Q

Oh Zz  :-\ I'm desperate for a Spinner aged 19-24 and he would be great except I think Reli/Reli is a bit far behind at this point in the season... If you listed him for 25k I'd place a bid...

chrisuzz

Oh shower, im sorry Q, wouldve put him up for you if you got in earlier

Bazinga

Quote from: Master Q on September 03, 2011, 07:52:40 PM
Oh Zz  :-\ I'm desperate for a Spinner aged 19-24 and he would be great except I think Reli/Reli is a bit far behind at this point in the season... If you listed him for 25k I'd place a bid...

I'm desperate for a wristy too .. but I'm waiting til EOS. It's a non U19WC EOS so there will be no little red stars to inflate prices and there should be heaps of 20yo bargains on the market.

chrisuzz

hes actually my only wristy, but ive got one guy coming through youths who is a lot better prospect plus a few finger spinners that are better prospects, and one bettter finger spinner in my seniors

Maca24

lol i'm also searching for a young Wrist spinner. I'll just try and snag one cheap at EOS though..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 03, 2011, 08:20:20 PM
hes actually my only wristy, but ive got one guy coming through youths who is a lot better prospect plus a few finger spinners that are better prospects, and one bettter finger spinner in my seniors
I'm basically the same with the Wristy and Finger Spinner. Should have one up to Rel/Rel by the time he enters my Seniors in my academy (Currently Cap/Rea Wristy at 18). Good luck training up players but sometimes have to be happy with Rel/Rel Seniors (which I'm happy at 20 if their secondaries are good).

roo boys!

I'm fine for spinners :)

bomberboy0618

LOL Hemming is already at 95k with 2 days to go :D

Luigi197

CrowsFan

Luigi197

CrowsFan

Got this guy for sale if anyone wants him...
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=340049
Finishes tomorrow at 7.10pm