Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

2.6 Mabothe to Christie : Mabothe's beamer raps the batsman on the hands, and Christie is furious. Words are exchanged, and Simon and the umpires have to keep them apart. Let's just say they won't be sharing a beer tonight!

Screw you person. It's called a bat, use it

PowerBug

Quote from: BratPack on September 01, 2011, 10:42:20 PM
You realise if HP beats Hilly and Valk beats Daz it becomes a 5 way tie for second going into the last week?  :P . And none of us are playing Nails  :P
Both'll happen. Valk will win today and come second coz he has a Dorenagama ;)
I'll buy him off you :)

Nails

Haven't hit a boundary yet... too many stupid great fieldings for BP...

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on September 01, 2011, 11:05:51 PM
Haven't hit a boundary yet... too many stupid great fieldings for BP...
The start is everything. Don't think you'll make it Nails. But i said that yeaterday.....

Nails

Don't really think I'm a chance... BP is a class above me... perhaps if I hadn't lost a wicket to a trigger talent  ::)

MajorLazer

Sid, did you forget to set U24 orders?

I'm really sorry, but he is playing a couple of 30 y.o.

BratPack

8.6.Mabothe to Christie : That wicked bouncer from Mabothe has caught Christie straight on the top of the helmet. The ball is caught by Wright who appeals for a catch. Christie glares at Wright and I think tells him he works as a Bar Steward!
Still a person. IT'S A BAT!

Nails

Quote from: BratPack on September 01, 2011, 11:09:32 PM
8.6.Mabothe to Christie : That wicked bouncer from Mabothe has caught Christie straight on the top of the helmet. The ball is caught by Wright who appeals for a catch. Christie glares at Wright and I think tells him he works as a Bar Steward!

He was brought up by Maca... what do you expect?

PowerBug

Hmmm. Maybe this guy should do theory work. He can learn what everything means and you are meant to do with it :P

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on September 01, 2011, 11:17:57 PM
Quote from: BratPack on September 01, 2011, 11:09:32 PM

He was brought up by Maca... what do you expect?
lol  ;)
I only had him since EOS.

Nails

13.5   W   Roberts to Christie : Clueless, utterly clueless - Christie lunges forwards and has his furniture smashed to smithereens by a wicked delivery from Roberts. Christie won't want to see that on the replay tonight.
M. Christie b. G. Roberts 21 (44b 0x4 0x6) SR:47.73

When do I get my refund?

16.2 W *Stone out*

16.2   4   Sangster to Bubb : Drifting down leg and Bubb gleefully helps it on its way to the boundary.

First delivery of his innings and Bubb smacks out our first boundary.

EDIT: FMFTPT

16.4   W   Sangster to Bubb : What was that? Bubb looked to be doing a jolly jig in front of his stumps - next thing he knew they had been shattered completely. He looks terribly embarrassed as he stumbles off the pitch, avoiding his team mate's eyes.
J. Bubb b. R. Sangster 4 (3b 1x4 0x6) SR:133.33

valkorum

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2011, 10:54:54 PM
Quote from: BratPack on September 01, 2011, 10:42:20 PM
You realise if HP beats Hilly and Valk beats Daz it becomes a 5 way tie for second going into the last week?  :P . And none of us are playing Nails  :P
Both'll happen. Valk will win today and come second coz he has a Dorenagama ;)
I'll buy him off you :)

Dorenagama is not for sale but he only made 25 today.  Been working on him for a couple of seasons now.  Foley (LF) came through for me today with a big 5 wicket haul

End of over 16 (maiden) - Valkorum(83-2). 109 runs required from 34 overs. RR 5.19 RRR 3.21
C. Spanner 22 (23b) , J. Newman 9 (13b) , D. Saitoti 3-1-14-0

valkorum

End of over 19 (7 runs) - Valkorum(100-2). 92 runs required from 31 overs. RR 5.26 RRR 2.97
C. Spanner 29 (31b) , J. Newman 19 (23b) , L. De Blaauw 5-1-22-1

Nails

That is 50 runs for Simon (50 runs, 93b 1x4 0x6) SR:53.76

Simon has been impressively solid for me in FFPL2 :) solid future for The Nailers.

Now has 2 50s and 1 100 :)

Holz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=542473

just bought my very first player. I hope i didnt overpay for him . I got one of the guys you recomended bazinga, not sure to up his bowling or fielding.  He is a better fielder than most of my team.