Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 01, 2011, 01:45:35 PM
and if you think the will play seniors for you PB then you are crazy. Who cares if they win you games? it doesnt matter about winning for you anymore. You need to set your sights towards next season
I'm not that bad.

Who goes first? Put them in an order.

cookie311993

where are your kenyan players PB? and you wont last long the teams entered are very good. You only have 9 seniors under 24 and some are rubbish

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 01, 2011, 01:48:51 PM
where are your kenyan players PB? and you wont last long the teams entered are very good. You only have 9 seniors under 24 and some are rubbish
That's okay, i don't mind. Just putting my name out there.

cookie311993

Dent, Medford,Roach. But they should all be fired right now and start planning for next season, like me

CrowsFan

Open up your youth squad players and I could tell you PB. But I would say Dent is first to go since he is only reas/poor

PowerBug

"Match Rules: Under 24. At least 2 Kenyan youths Prizes for: Highest Wage 16y/o Lowest Rating The closest wage to $600 Competion Rules: Must pull kenyan while you're still in"
Precisely what was written. Is there meant to be a full stop after youths?

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 01, 2011, 01:51:20 PM
Open up your youth squad players and I could tell you PB. But I would say Dent is first to go since he is only reas/poor
Those are the only players it concerns. Yeah i'll fire Dent after my math is done.

CrowsFan

Ok well fire all 3 of them then ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2011, 01:53:37 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 01, 2011, 01:51:20 PM
Those are the only players it concerns. Yeah i'll fire Dent after my math is done.
*match ;)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1510777

cookie311993

yeah you need at least to kenya youth players

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 01, 2011, 02:23:34 PM
yeah you need at least to kenya youth players
Well, i told the guy i tried to get one this week, but the scout didn't give me one. So i'll have to pull Kenya two more times before the comp begins.

8-6 Suited

cookie311993

Just comparing myself and wookie's sides. My bowling is stronger than his, my top order batting is stronger than his. His middle order, tail and fielding are better. The fact he out rates me by 2k in fielding means something since he rates 13k more than me

In just over 1 hour i get this weeks seniors training update. I am hoping that i get quite a few fielding pops as majority of my side is training fielding 7 out of 12 are on fielding.  2 meet the requirements already and 3 are to old to worry about

cookie311993

Won the toss in my FFPL2 match and thought stuff it lets see how strong BB's batting lineup is. Should be good to see how he fares against my openers

Awesome week of training pops 1 in particular. Overbuurman popped to Accomplished strength. Should hopefully make me some more money

bomberboy0618

4.1   W   Desmazeures to Smyth : Loud scream for LBW. The umpire pauses for a moment before raising the finger. Superb bowling from Desmazeures, getting the ball to move off the seam.
L. Smyth lbw b. P. Desmazeures 9 (17b 0x4 0x6) SR:52.94
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE.