Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

right its pretty stupid if you cant promote whats the point. I cant promote so i have started selling off older players to grow younger ones

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 01, 2011, 01:30:11 PM
right its pretty stupid if you cant promote whats the point. I cant promote so i have started selling off older players to grow younger ones
Okay, i'll listen to you this time. Give me one 19yo who should go on the market?

Cicjose

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 01, 2011, 02:28:52 AM
These dropped catches are killing you Cic! 3 in the last 5 overs and all different batters

Crane dropped one and his talent is safe hands......

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cookie311993

none of them should sell but instead taken out back and shot. Reas/avg 19 is pretty bad, and reas/poor is worse. I dont care about my youths and i have 17 year old and 18 year old better than your 19 year olds

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 01, 2011, 01:34:11 PM
none of them should sell but instead taken out back and shot. Reas/avg 19 is pretty bad, and reas/poor is worse. I dont care about my youths and i have 17 year old and 18 year old better than your 19 year olds
You are in a higher division.

8-6 Suited

lol This is so hilarious. Seen my squad PB? That is what yours should look like. 15 max in Seniors, 13 max in Youths.

PowerBug

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 01, 2011, 01:34:54 PM
lol This is so hilarious. Seen my squad PB? That is what yours should look like. 15 max in Seniors, 13 max in Youths.
Did you start two months ago?

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2011, 01:32:10 PM
Okay, i'll listen to you this time. Give me one 19yo who should go on the market?
Can't give you any that should go on the market cos they should all be fired!
Dent - reas/poor = fired
Medford - reas/avg = fired
Roach - reas/avg = fired
Salih - can't see stats, but considering you bought him for 40k I probably wouldn't fire him....

cookie311993

Pb myself and you are both in div 4 mate. 15 max in seniors when you get decent team for PC runs, 13 max in youths until your academy reaches probably good then you up it to 15 max. Superior 19 max depending on nat players

8-6 Suited

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2011, 01:36:01 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 01, 2011, 01:34:54 PM
Did you start two months ago?

I have had the same sizes in squads since I started. Why would I waste money on people who wont play?

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 01, 2011, 01:36:09 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2011, 01:32:10 PM
Can't give you any that should go on the market cos they should all be fired!
Dent - reas/poor = fired
Medford - reas/avg = fired
Roach - reas/avg = fired
Salih - can't see stats, but considering you bought him for 40k I probably wouldn't fire him....
Well, i'm not firing them coz they win me the games.

cookie311993

I generally have spare youths to provide for the promotion of 19 year olds when they turn 20. to avoid the shower random recruits

CrowsFan

Just listen to advise for once PB!
You're not going to promote and you're not going to demote in youths so you might as well get rid of the older players who aren't going to play in your seniors or sell on the market, and start playing the younger guys to get experience in to them.

PowerBug

Just got accepted into the:
The 2nd Big Prize Kenyan Knockout

cookie311993

and if you think the will play seniors for you PB then you are crazy. Who cares if they win you games? it doesnt matter about winning for you anymore. You need to set your sights towards next season