Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Mamta is rested too...

exp purposes once again :)

PowerBug

Just challenged her team to a youth friendly in two weeks time.

Nails

Got a crush on Samantha PB? ;)

Good thing McDonald was dropped...

0/595 anyone?  ;D

cookie311993

who the hell is Samantha?

Nails

Have you looked at my opponent Cookie?  ::)

cookie311993

yeah but do you know her from somewhere besides FTP?

Nails

Nope lol, don't know her at all, except she's in both my SOD and Youth leagues

She beat me in Youth, I beat her in SOD, we have a nice non-spoken arrangement.  ;D

cookie311993

haha her youth team is half decent actually. Oh how i love having to set a training plan after thursday senior pops

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on August 26, 2011, 01:23:53 PM
Got a crush on Samantha PB? ;)

Good thing McDonald was dropped...

0/595 anyone?  ;D
Not yet. Let's see how much i get beaten by in our friendly.

Nails

C. Chretien, D. Heaney are tired.

Every time one of his players has become tired the following overs he bowls seems to turn out a lot more economical  ??? ::)

That is 100 runs for McDonald (102 runs, 66b, 7x4, 3x6) SR:154.55

Great innings H-Mac.

I'm beginning to quite like my side, it's becoming quite decent considering how long I've played + if I get all my money and replace Siddiq with someone who at minimum is out/out it'll be looking superb.

BratPack

Wait.....H-mac???

YOU MENTIONED HIS NAME! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Nails

What's wrong with mention H-Mac? lol

His name is Horace McDonald lol.

The boys are really beginning to fire up now, could get interesting!

28 off the last 2 overs.

That is 100 runs for Siddiq (100 runs, 83b, 5x4, 4x6) SR:120.48

Nice chance free innings Siddiq, too slow though, perhaps I shouldn't have set you to D.

PowerBug

Quote from: BratPack on August 26, 2011, 02:25:54 PM
Wait.....H-mac???

YOU MENTIONED HIS NAME! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Oh well.

Nails

33.1   W   Chretien to Siddiq : Siddiq has come down the track and tried to hoist that over long on's head, but instead it has gone straight up! Madugula has called for it and takes the catch with ease.
S. Siddiq c A. Madugula b. C. Chretien 117 (95b 7x4 4x6) SR:123.16

Not even a fielding check for my first wicket?  ::)

33.6   1 W   Chretien to Simon : Played past point and the batsmen decide to take on the fielder. Sadly they are both watching the ball and collide. A wild throw comes in and is taken by Stead mid-pitch, who has the presence of mind to select the correct end and throw down the stumps.
R. Simon run out (S. Stead) 13 (5b 2x4 0x6) SR:260.00

Lose my best bat to a run out in the same over  ::) ::) ::)

cookie311993

gonna take a big rating hit today to get some experience into Lee. Playing Lee instead of Desmazeures. In a couple of weeks a full strength side will be playing however and should be a good match in what should likely be 2nd vs 3rd