Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

where do you live? i may have a spot opening up soon  ;)

cookie311993

Cyrus

i have 2 stores there, Acacia Ridge and Brendale

cookie311993

Cyrus

Manager, Building supplies

cookie311993

i only live in small town bundaberg and money is hard to come by only working 9 hours a week. Might be moving to gladstone to be a boiler maker. have done a tafe course in boiler making and fitting and turning and have have cert in first aid and CPR. but still working in retail part-time

Cyrus

could always be a giggalo  ;D

cookie311993

yeah could always been missing it lately since being single

Cyrus

if i can the friendly between me and red pig have i got time to redo it so i get my pops first?

never mind

cookie311993

i think he has gone offline now cyrus, sorry mate

Nails

Can a player miss training?

Say I buy a player from Scotland at 7:00 (They train at 9:00) and I'm in Bangladesh (we train at 2:00)

Does this player simply miss a training update? This makes these players less attractive to me and I was just wondering if they miss training or there is something to counteract this?

Cyrus

For sale
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=777347

get on him people drive his price up, tell all the n00bs he will be a gun, do what you have to, i need the KANG

cookie311993

nah i am pretty sure he should get his normal training pops and stuff at the normal time he would have from his original club but with your academy

Fletch74

Quote from: Nails on August 25, 2011, 04:30:57 PM

Say I buy a player from Scotland at 7:00 (They train at 9:00) and I'm in Bangladesh (we train at 2:00)

Does this player simply miss a training update? This makes these players less attractive to me and I was just wondering if they miss training or there is something to counteract this?
I think you'll find that next week when you have your training, your player will increase at 2 times the level they would have (ie. train them on fielding, you will have 2 weeks on fielding - increase of 500-600 on ratings) but you won't see it til next week.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Nails on August 25, 2011, 04:30:57 PM

I read somewhere that yes they can.