Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 25, 2011, 10:13:33 AM
It is the average of your last 8 or 9 weeks of ratings in this game format
Thanks. So i need to keep up the good ratings for a while.

cookie311993

yeah 8 weeks of the good ratings until you reach sort of equilibrium. You will reach a stage when the increase starts to become minor

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 25, 2011, 10:24:25 AM
yeah 8 weeks of the good ratings until you reach sort of equilibrium. You will reach a stage when the increase starts to become minor
Hahaha, equilibrium.

PowerBug

Currently playing a Youth Friendly against biddick lions. His team looks better on paper but if i can bat out my overs then i'll back my bowlers into bowling them out.

End of over 1 (maiden) - PowerBugCC(0-0) RR 0.00
H. Herbert 0 (6b) , N. Salih 0 (0b) , N. Maxwell 1-1-0-0

End of over 2 (4 runs) - PowerBugCC(4-0) RR 2.00
N. Salih 1 (2b) , H. Herbert 3 (10b) , R. Richards 1-0-4-0

Nice, steady start.

BratPack

Today is a momentous day for Brat Pack Inc. LLC. as we induct our second Hall of Fame member, with Pieter Joubert already in we have another spot open and clearly it can only go to one man. THE man, The Myth, The Cult Hero

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=373145

Ethan Cain  ;D

cookie311993

player number 2 BP. I achieved the same thing just the other day. Well done Cain

cookie311993

Tonight sees some very big matches take place in the FFPL2.
Daz (7) vs Roost(8 ) Both teams tied on 8 points trying to stay out of the bottom 3
Maca(9) vs Nails(10) Both winless up until now with one of them set to take their first win of the tournament
Hilly(4) vs BratPack(3) One of the big matches on the final results. Loser will drop out of the running for first place
Bomber(1) vs Valk (5) Bomber is looking to stay undefeated, Valk is looking to breathe some fresh air into the chase and give the chasing pack alot of hope
Hello(2) vs Cookie(6) One of the biggest matches of the round. Teams are tied on points and a loss for either side could spell the end of their chance at first and a podium

2 place is shared between Hp, BP, Hilly, Valk and myself

cookie311993

I have decided for the greater good i need to get my senior academy to lavish to really start seeing my players shine. So have ditched youth academy investment and improving ++ for senior academy. In 5 weeks i should have a lavish senior academy

PowerBug

End of over 12 (4 runs) - biddick lions(51-1). 94 runs required from 28 overs. RR 4.25 RRR 3.36
D. Simmons 4 (10b) , J. Ashraf 25 (38b) , E. Medford 2-0-6-0

Made 144. Will be very hard to defend but i rate my bowlers. His batters are about 3-5k better each.

cookie311993

argg i seriously hate the wait until senior pops. My fingers are crossed for some big and important pops. i am hoping for pops from Slippens, Cook, Lee in primaries and hopefully a few secondary and exp pops

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 25, 2011, 02:00:35 PM
argg i seriously hate the wait until senior pops. My fingers are crossed for some big and important pops. i am hoping for pops from Slippens, Cook, Lee in primaries and hopefully a few secondary and exp pops
It is a very annoying wait.

cookie311993

i reckon bored showerless just waiting waiting getting my hopes up and then normally worthless pops

Cicjose

i hate waiting for pops >:(

im happy for anyone to pop in seniors
youths only Crane, Backstrom and Jones are the ones i care about

Cyrus

then dont sit around waiting go find something to do. ie get a job  :P

cookie311993

unfortunately where i live cyrus nobody is looking to hire anyone at all. Especially someone you completed grade 12 last year and i cant be bothered going to uni