Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

That ends the innings of Clyde Cougars. PowerBugCC will have a target of 318 to chase.

cookie311993

Nails you do know that fielding gets slower with age

Nails

Yeah, he only needs 1 level of fielding over 2 years to get to spec...

He's currently an outstanding fielding and I think he has a few hundred spare points in fielding anyway

cookie311993

why you worrying about his fielding though?

Nails

What else would I train once he's spec/exceptional endo?

He's spec/spec bowling/tech then would have spec endo...

Power = not really important for a FS, Batting = pointless/too long to train

What is left to really train him on? I could just take him to world class/leg endo

Cicjose

Quote from: PowerBug on August 18, 2011, 09:19:23 AM
Crane averages 95+, Gallagher averages 200. One of my guys averages infinity:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=788322

does your guy bat at 3?

cookie311993

power he needs some. you can train it up quickly

Nails

I'm also thinking about when I sell him... I'll prob sell him when he's about to turn 30... maybe... depends what my team looks like then...

Players go for more if they have rel fieldng...

What if Ud-Din was spec/spec with exceptional fielding? Power isn't too important for a finger spinner...

cookie311993

exceptional fielding is just to much though and kinda stupid. He needs at least reas/cap power. I find it useful for spinners

Nails

3 runs off the last two overs... it's like my bowlers finally showed up...

Now Ud-Din and Mamta are bowling in tandem, hopefully they can get a few wickets between them and peg this match back within reach

8-6 Suited

Just leave Ud-Din on power for the rest of his career. He is a good bowler Nails.

cookie311993

thanks shaggy :) personally i feel too much fielding is a waste. HP has probably the best fielding on here and majority of his team are only reliable.

Nails

Alright, what level of Endo should I get him to though? He's exp right now and will/should pop in 1-2 weeks to Outstanding...

End of over 21 (6 runs) - DazBurg's Greatness(125-0) RR 5.95
F. Walsh 67 (61b) , S. Ritula 55 (68b) , A. Ud-Din 1-0-6-0

Good bowler my arse, what is that rubbish Ud-Din? 4 off the last ball of the over?  >:( >:( We need wickets!

cookie311993

you played two many spinners nails. 50 over match of which 30 are spin. You have one strike bowler

Nails

Wrist spinners = strike bowlers, especially on a spin wicket?

My only other strike bowler is a RF who'd get smashed if Mamta is getting smashed.

or my RFM/LFM who aren't really any better than Greig.