Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 16, 2011, 11:30:30 AM
yeah they are both rising but they both took a big hit. The increase in seniors from week 4 - week 5 was $4252, from week 5 - week 6 was $68. Still rising but has taken a significant dip in increase.

The increase in youths from week 4 - week 5 was $6860, from week 5 - week 6 was $2331. Yeah it is still rising but as you can see both have hit a steady drop in the amount they are increasing

They need to drop for them to become cheaper though?  :-\ If they're still rising they're more expensive still...

You're expecting them to drop next week? What if they're just maintained at that level, not getting any cheaper, you're just missing out :o

cookie311993

the increase has dropped and the mod's and that reckon it will start to drop now to show that managers are going broke. It is getting cheaper as the amount you invested last week in seniors doesnt really have to be changed for this week. The predict the spike in prices for academies to start to ease off and in a few weeks be back to normal if not lower

Bazinga

Quote from: Nails on August 16, 2011, 12:04:01 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on August 16, 2011, 11:30:30 AM
yeah they are both rising but they both took a big hit. The increase in seniors from week 4 - week 5 was $4252, from week 5 - week 6 was $68. Still rising but has taken a significant dip in increase.

The increase in youths from week 4 - week 5 was $6860, from week 5 - week 6 was $2331. Yeah it is still rising but as you can see both have hit a steady drop in the amount they are increasing

They need to drop for them to become cheaper though?  :-\ If they're still rising they're more expensive still...

You're expecting them to drop next week? What if they're just maintained at that level, not getting any cheaper, you're just missing out :o

I don't think these numbers are accurate Nails. Senior academy average investment for each level actually dropped very slightly, while youth levels increased slightly. To be honest they are very steady compared to the last few weeks.

Average senior academy investment decreased by 0.12%  (19,975 this week down from 19,999 last week)
Average youth academy investment increased by 0.91%  (22,133 this week up from 21,931 last week)

cookie311993

is it possible that the academy investments are different for your country. I am in Sri Lanka and it says for me average for seniors $19,958 and youths $22,115.

Besides mine are accurate because i have been studying it from the past weeks and copying and pasting the investments from my academy page

Nails

Yeah it's different depending which country you're situated in...

My averages are different to the stats you guys have too...

Average Investment Last Week:   $19,955

Average Investment Last Week   $22,089

I think they're still going up, up, up in Bangladesh too.

cookie311993

Mine are showing they are starting to steady out. I thought they were meant to be the same everywhere

Bazinga

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 16, 2011, 12:30:08 PM
Mine are showing they are starting to steady out. I thought they were meant to be the same everywhere
That was my thinking also   ???  Very strange.

Nails

No they have to be different...

Finance/academy updates are different for each country so it has to be different... otherwise all finance/academy updates would have to occur at the same time.

Otherwise those with countries later in the day have an advantage of knowing what the averages are being able to ask others.

cookie311993

We have 3 samples. Myself, nails and yourself baz. Each one of us has different average weekly investment. Each one are from a different nation.

Nails

Crowd   4,656

Against a T20 bot :)

I'm going to sell out for the first time fairly soon I think :)

cookie311993

nails why would you ask about academy investment. It is hardly fair that some nations have to spend more on academies than other nations for the same level

BratPack

Quote from: Sid on August 15, 2011, 10:21:33 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on August 15, 2011, 10:20:25 PM
Sid, why have you listed Otieno? I love the kid  :P
Wow you saw that within like 5 minutes of me listing him :o
Taking the same route a few others have and figure if I can sell a couple of guys for 300k it will benefit me in the long term.

If he gets a bite then Waygood might be up sometime next week  :P

Nails

Cookie saying some get the advantage that they could ask and then invest the minimum...

I don't ask... and the fact that they are all different $ amounts makes it impossible.

cookie311993

why do you mean? it makes absolutely no sense. The academy investments dont give an advantage at an earlier time due to the affect on your academy being the investment you made the previous week

Nails

Don't worry, maybe I misunderstand or maybe you misunderstand me...

There is no advantage the way it is set up... so don't worry. lol