Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

One thing PB might not know... PB you realise that because you have 21 youth players that each individual won't be training as fast as if there was only 17 youths in your squad?

Nails

30 seconds until training  ;D

cookie311993

Keep youth and seniors small squads at your stage otherwise wasting money

Nails

WHAT A PATHETIC WEEK

ONE LOUSY PLOP

Siddiq - 4,535
Bubb - 3,409
Greig - 3,272
Kreder - 3,645
Maddox - 3,315
Pasuma - 2,390
Simon - 4,157
Sweeney - 4,623
Texel - 4,208
Ud-Din - 3,708
Yogish - 3,742

Expecting a pop soon  >:( >:( >:(

cookie311993

Nails

Stone's endo plopped  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Cap > Reas

CrowsFan

Quote from: Nails on August 11, 2011, 12:49:14 PM
One thing PB might not know... PB you realise that because you have 21 youth players that each individual won't be training as fast as if there was only 17 youths in your squad?
Not true Nails. You can have up to 23 players in your youth squad before they aren't trained as well as if you had less. Don't give out advise if you don't know what you are talking about ;)

Nails

Woops, I must have misread somewhere *an hero*

BratPack

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=151445

Samuel Ryan is on the market. It's not that I don't like him or that I can't afford to keep him. It's just that with Elijzen I don't really NEED him any more. Should be good for a newer team that needs an opener. Price is no real concern for me since I only paid 23k for him anyway. He'd probably become a walking wage and at 5k I'm not willing to take that.

cookie311993

Nails

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=142623

I JUST WENT TOTALLY STUPID  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

He's useless... reas endo but I was up against a guy with a bot on him and was like "meh I'll go to 40K" and he outbid me so I kept going

Stupid stupid stupid nails! I just saw BH and went crazy  ::)

Hopefully someone outbids me.

Nails

What a stupid waste of money  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

AFEV

Could do a lot worse. I have seen worse as well.... But yeah bad move, lol.

Nails

Current Bid: $51,965
By:  DK1s

:D

I get my 49K back... the player would be tempting... but @ weary fatigue with reas endo I'd be waiting 2 weeks before I could play him  ::)

+ His summaries are blown out by reliable form.

Not worth it at all!

Cicjose