Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

I wish i could start to fill out my stadium so i can make plenty of money and then maybe upgrade again. Guess i am getting greedy since my stadium is 12k. Should get close to filling it for SOD this week

PowerBug

Gearing up for a big game against juniorleggo. Not expecting any miracles with only 2 of my top eleven are playing.

cookie311993

i think he is going full strength after resting his stars so they could be fully fit

Nails

That is 5 wickets for Maddox!
14.4   W   Maddox to Frederick : [catch] Huge outswinger by Maddox! Frederick is slow to move his feet and edges the ball to Sweeney. Great bowling!
S. Frederick c J. Sweeney b. B. Maddox 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

14.4   nb   Maddox to Frederick : Fizzing delivery that just beat the outside edge. Maddox follows through down the pitch and offers some friendly words of encouragement to Frederick.
14.3   W   Maddox to Washington : Gone. Clean bowled. Simple as that.
V. Washington b. B. Maddox 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

14.2   .   Maddox to Washington : Solid defence. Straight bat. Body behind the ball. No chance of getting out.
14.1   W   Maddox to Ramnarace : [catch] Ramnarace hands Maddox a routine return catch! The grin on Maddox's face says it all.
V. Ramnarace c & b. B. Maddox 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Finally, Maddox performs.

cookie311993

am seriously starting to think alot of money can be made from youths now with the new money increases. youths are becoming more likened and young players are considered stars. eg. http://www.fromthepavilion.org/transferrecent.htm . look at the money Ballajura made on his 20 year olds and 19 year olds. training up in his academy make u/19's get high exp and sold for heaps. A player with almost exact same skills as Morgan Jr from HP sold for 1.37Million

Nails

End of over 6 (6 runs) - The Nailers(65-0) RR 10.83
S. Siddiq 25 (14b) , A. Yogish 40 (17b) , E. McCarthy 0.1-0-6-0
5.1   6   McCarthy to Siddiq : Siddiq charges down the track like an invading marauder and lifts a short delivery over long-on for six!

E. McCarthy with an ER of 36 that match  ;D

The Nailers   Qpee 1st XI
Batting - Top Order:   7,234   3,052
Batting - Middle Order:   5,017   2,667
Batting - Tail:   2,706   2,005
Bowling - Seam:   7,022 (8)   2,506 (6)
Bowling - Spin:   6,895 (2)   2,957 (4)
Fielding/Keeping:   6,356   3,329
Overall:   111,173   52,306

Tad sad with those ratings.... not too bad though considering the oldest player I played was 21yo...

Should win all 3 of my matches this week so hoping for a mood pop... could be a big week at training too.... I know it's highly unlikely but hoping for a triple pop from Sweeney  ;D

valkorum

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 09, 2011, 01:52:21 PM
am seriously starting to think alot of money can be made from youths now with the new money increases. youths are becoming more likened and young players are considered stars. eg. http://www.fromthepavilion.org/transferrecent.htm . look at the money Ballajura made on his 20 year olds and 19 year olds. training up in his academy make u/19's get high exp and sold for heaps. A player with almost exact same skills as Morgan Jr from HP sold for 1.37Million

All I saw was lots of Bermudan players ;)

cookie311993

yeah but his players sold for heaps valk. well trained players in youths or just graduated selling for plenty

Nails

one strategy could be pulling from small countries bermuda/uae/kenya etc. - guessing you already thought of this...

Due to the fact it's easier to get a player into U19 NATs, getting a little red star next to your trained youth players should attract higher prices, help with exp and all that jazz. Although you might not have such a large market like you do with Australia purchasing youths as future stars, but if you're training them up yourself to sell at 19/20 then it doesn't really matter as you're just selling guns.

You'd then be best to stop pulling from Canada :P

8-6 Suited

Someone possibly able to bump Johnny James for me? :P I want to see if this newb has an agent on him as its the same new person who bid on Greg Hogan last night, and it's highly suspicious that he is bidding on my other player for sale.

CrowsFan

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on August 09, 2011, 02:21:00 PM
Someone possibly able to bump Johnny James for me? :P I want to see if this newb has an agent on him as its the same new person who bid on Greg Hogan last night, and it's highly suspicious that he is bidding on my other player for sale.
Had a bid on him earlier shaggy. Will make another bid now :)
No he doesn't have an agent on him..
Want to bid on my youth player that finishes today? ;)

valkorum

Bermuda getting some very nice 16yo youth pulls this season. 

8-6 Suited

I would love too CF, but if I end up buying him, I will likely be short for my replacement batter I am getting tonight/Tomorrow. :P I'll get GS to bid on him when he gets home for lunch, about half hour I think.

Nails

cookie311993

i dont want him nails so must be talking to someone else