Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

for me it is like 4-5 weeks. I get about 350 ratings points a week on fielding training. Younger the better. Then you can stop complaining about dropped catches off Ud-Din's bowling :)

Nails

Meh, so it'd take me ~5 weeks too :( I really need to focus on primary pops so I can beat this guy I reckon...

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/club.htm?teamId=4300

He rated 125K in T20... so he's a scare for me.

cookie311993

your ratings doesnt just depend on how much primary skills you have. It is ranked on primaries, secondaries, exp and fielding

Nails

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/ratings.htm?gameId=1420224

That's him vs myself in our last match... I have him outrated in fielding, so I think it's more about increasing my lead in primaries at the moment.

PowerBug

Just had a look at my Youth opponents. 1 team has one U19 player, and another has 2! I'm not going to promote in Youths so i'll aim to get experience into my players come second half of the season.

Nails

PB can you look at my FFAL thread please, let me know if you're interested :P

cookie311993

nails you have him outrated

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 03, 2011, 10:45:42 AM
nails you have him outrated

That's cause he was still in PC and his players were all fatigued somewhat whereas mine were all rested/revived...

He also went and bought a spectacular summary batsman after that match to catch up to me... Therefore I'm worried.

cookie311993

Nails you dont have to worry if you keep a high match rating above him and have catches go to hand instead of dropped you have him. If you smash out non-stop wins and smash everyone you will stay atop ladder unless he does same thing and kills your team.

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 03, 2011, 10:50:00 AM
Nails you dont have to worry if you keep a high match rating above him and have catches go to hand instead of dropped you have him. If you smash out non-stop wins and smash everyone you will stay atop ladder unless he does same thing and kills your team.

Yes but one key difference is:

His guns are 25 and on the improve, my guns are 30-33 and will drop in ratings...

cookie311993

you should have bought younger guns nails. They are gonna retire shortly. Stock pile some money then and buy some better players younger

Nails

Yeah I bought them cause they were cheap and I needed to beat him in our first match up, wouldn't have beat him without them so they were worth it...

Shingle - the guy who carved you up - I got him for 2K :)

cookie311993

i have a 17 year old for sale and if he doesnt sell then i might have to fire him or i could sell a 16 year old. Then i can get rid of a senior if i want and i currently have 118k in the bank. Hopefully can build up a fortune this season

cookie311993

flower i really wish fatigue would disappear from my side so i can start to field full strength sides. Should hopefully be next week i field full strength sides in all 3 formats :) then my ratings can start to climb again

CrowsFan

So do I cookie! My batters are fine, but my bowlers just refuse to get better :(