Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Nails

8.3   W   Mirani to Burns : [runout] Burns and King have collided in the middle of the pitch, and that's one of the easiest run-outs you'll ever see.
S. King run out (A. Yogish) 0 (0b 0x4 0x6) SR:
8.2   1 W   Mirani to O'Donnell : [runout] Smart work from the fielder there and O'Donnell is run out comfortably.
C. O'Donnell run out (F. Draper) 5 (8b 0x4 0x6) SR:62.50

8.1   .   Mirani to O'Donnell : [great fielding] Kreder jumps high and manages to stop both the ball and any chance of a run

What a nice bit of fielding there

PowerBug

Norquay has called heads and lost the toss. Newman ponders for a moment before deciding to have a chuck first. PowerBugCC will start their innings shortly.

I'm throwing the wood first, hoping for 200+ against a bot, but i'm resting my skip Alfred Wallace, as his fatigue is down to moderate.

bomberboy0618

With this cash I will hopefully get a young keeper and medium, and then bolster my squad.
Hav 613k btw.

PowerBug

Well, 200 is an understatment.

End of over 1 (17 runs) - PowerBugCC(17-0) RR 17.00
S. Norquay 3 (2b) , W. Wardlaw 13 (5b) , J. Bock 1-0-17-0

End of over 2 (18 runs) - PowerBugCC(35-0) RR 17.50
W. Wardlaw 30 (10b) , S. Norquay 4 (3b) , A. Fairfax 1-0-18-0

That is the 50 partnership (50 runs, 19b, 8x4, 0x6) SR:263.16

End of over 3 (15 runs) - PowerBugCC(50-0) RR 16.67
W. Wardlaw 43 (14b) , S. Norquay 6 (5b) , J. Bock 2-0-32-0

End of over 4 (15 runs) - PowerBugCC(65-0) RR 16.25
S. Norquay 18 (10b) , W. Wardlaw 45 (16b) , A. Fairfax 2-0-33-0

Lots of fun.

PowerBug

Spoke too soon.

Norquay out.

End of over 5 (7 runs) - PowerBugCC(72-1) RR 14.40
B. Harku 5 (2b) , W. Wardlaw 47 (18b) , C. Harman 1-0-7-1

Putland to Wardlaw : That's a big one! Wardlaw has advanced down the pitch and hit it straight over Putland for six. The ball has landed 20 rows back! Cracking shot!

That is 50 runs for Wardlaw (53 runs, 19b 8x4 1x6) SR:278.95

Cicjose

must be disappointed you didn't hit a boundary in the 10th over PB :P

BratPack

ooooh boy. Tonight is going to be ugly. Curse PC fatigue. Curse it.

CrowsFan

Yeah I am hating PC fatigue too BP. Especially on my bowlers!
From my 6 bowlers I have:
• 1 on rested
• 2 on revived
• 1 on energetic
• 2 on satisfactory

And then my good youth bowler has energetic fatigue ::)

Justin Bieber

I am going to get smashed tonight so resting is Key after Pav Cup screwed fitness. Only 6 of my Seniors are Revived/Rested so they play with 5 Youths tonight(Gallagher, Kroos as Keeper, then 3 Bowlers). Batters seem good but even with a full strength side, the team I'm facing rates almost 200k in T20 :o. BP played him last week :'(.

roo boys!

Pretty fatigued squad but rested a number of them in an easy PC win on Sunday.

A fair few are getting rested tonight. 3 out of 4 players with satisfactory fatigue are resting, think I will still play Chiba though. My reasoning being that it is a crumbling pitch and Teakles is also on satisfactory, so one needs to play IMO, I need a strong spinner on a crumbling, and I could use the extra batting depth from Chiba and also he can rest at training because he doesn't really need pops and then rest again on Friday, whereas Teakles needs the training and playing SOD and PC gets more exp for him.

juniorleggo

15.3 W Raza to Bennison : An excellent delivery spins sharply. Bennison playing from the crease pushes at the ball which goes through and strikes the stumps.
A. Bennison b. A. Raza 23 (26b 3x4 0x6) SR:88.46
15.4 W Raza to Robinson : [catch] Nicked and gone. Goodbye Robinson, well done Galloway.
E. Robinson c G. Galloway b. A. Raza 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00
15.5 W Raza to Shokrollahi : [catch] Flat, short, and thwacked by Shokrollahi straight back over the bowler's head. Unfortunately, he's found the man at long off! Out!
C. Shokrollahi c M. Lugton b. A. Raza 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

A hattrick for Raza!

Two matches in a row that my players have got hattricks!!! ;D

8-6 Suited

I'm going for a 3rd week of Hat-Tricks. :>

8-6 Suited

Gate Takings:   $50,966

The lowest fatigue level I am playing is energetic. I have a couple on passable but I am resting them. :P

A week of home games is going to be close to 150k gate takings... HELL YEAH!

CrowsFan

Great stuff shaggy.
I got 30k for an away game tonight :)