Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

the aggressive tactics when bowling have seriously flowered us both over

cookie311993

my bowlers are really starting to give me the showers. Need to re look at my tactics for a hard pitch. flowering disgraceful performance. Hopefully they can still get the win for me.

CrowsFan

End of over 23 (3 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(91-3) RR 3.96
N. McEvoy 18 (25b) , P. Skinner 11 (20b) , H. Quin 2-1-3-0

Doing ok against barlow. My spec/out batter again failed me only getting 7 runs  >:(
So far this season in competitive matches he has scored 29, 0, 9, 14, which is just crap for my best batsmen. He did score 195 in a friendly but that was against Luigi on a flat so doesn't really count...

cookie311993

Really confused? how can a capable/capable batter score 100 runs against Spec/spec bowlers

Nails

Yeah I know my batsman are really impressing me.

It's my top 4-5 batsman that are the best cookie, accomplished summary or better... (except Siddiq who's an Opener)

Stone = my best... Opener talent w/ expert summary... but you got him out cheaply... shame he couldn't go on w/ it

Should have put a batsman other than Shingle on A.

Shingle is cap/cap with outstanding power and elite exp

It's the exp and power that help him on a batters pitch... if it was something else he would have struggled.

cookie311993

really confusing to me as my bowlers are bowling so flowering shower

Nails

41.4   .   Burton to Simon : [great fielding] Great cricket all round there. Great straight drive off a fuller ball, and then a phenomenal stop by the bowler at full stretch.

That really hurts... could have been a 4 and I would have scored above the RRR off this over...

Nails

42.1   W   Johnston to Simon : Bowled him!! That's the end of Simon, excellent delivery from Johnston, right in the blockhole, had no chance of hitting that. Simon's innings comes to an end.
R. Simon b. E. Johnston 87 (81b 8x4 2x6) SR:107.41

What little hope I had has now gone...  :'(

cookie311993

this must be a flowering joke or something seriously. 3k wage players being able to smack around spec/spec bowlers

Nails

The ones that are smacking you around are ones with really good experience though

It's my wheelchair club doing the damage.

42.6   W   Johnston to J. Maddox : [catch] On the back foot, J. Maddox pokes at the ball outside off stump. Out, and I doubt we'll see a worse shot than that today.
J. Maddox c D. Slippens b. E. Johnston 51 (32b 2x4 1x6) SR:159.38

Great innings Maddox :)

Great over Johnston :'(

cookie311993

the pensioners shouldnt be doing that to my bowlers though

Nails

At least we made 300 runs :)

It helps that you dropped Simon way back in the 21st over ;) He really made you pay for that.

I can't believe I actually thought I was a small chance after the 42nd over....

31 runs off those 2 overs 41st and 42nd... and a boundary that was saved from [great fielding] I thought I was like 30% to win... lol

Got a bit ahead of myself... Shame about the collapse though, would have liked to get within say 50 runs.

cookie311993

yeah well what can i say a week of flowering horrible luck for me.

Nails

Shingle looks alright for 2 votes in a 3-2-1 for MOTM methinks, don't you agree Cookie? ;)

Slippens and Sweeney - both had equally horrible games with the gloves

Both dropped two catches and both teams have conceded 5 byes in total...

cookie311993

yeah. if my bowlers get any they should be ditched and not included