From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Haha that's hilarious cic! He must have realised he was rubbish

Cicjose

oh well his value improved 790% on the price i bought him at

Nails

13.6   W   Mauger to Stone : No ground is too big for Stone! Except maybe this one. Good catch by Allen at deep mid-wicket.
D. Stone c D. Allen b. S. Mauger 89 (43b 11x4 1x6) SR:206.98

Great innings Stone

@CF,Cic...

I don't think he realised anything. The team that bought him is less than 48 hours old. It's most likely a n00b who doesn't know a thing and actually did buy him based off his high average (understandable why a n00b would be tricked)

Therefore that's why he went so high, and this n00b will lose $$$ :)

Cicjose

oh well my bank balance improved 189% on his purchase as well

cookie311993

how much money did you get back from his sale cic? was it 100%

Cicjose

im not sure but my bank balance is now $75 000+ so i guess so but im hoping no one bids on him now

cookie311993

75000 is good money cic and now you still have 4 games this week for gate takings. so start stock piling. I would take all money out of your academies so that you can re-evaluate at end of week how mych you can spend on academies while still making a profit

Nails

End of over 20 (9 runs) - The Nailers(255-2) RR 12.75
E. Camacho 35 (15b) , N. Shingle 78 (39b) , D. Allen 4-0-37-0

Nice little 15 ball contribution from Camacho :)

Cicjose

thanks cookie im still on the look out for a good fast bowler preferably outs/outs not that i have anything against my opening bowlers but on a flat deck i will continue to struggle to bowl teams out otherwise

i also put Barbour on the FTP forum valuation pages  ;D

cookie311993

okay then mate and no worries. i have taken out all academy investments for this week so i can focus on my matches and gate takings and so that i can invest enough money so that i am making money each wek as well to build up a nice little purse for EOS

Cicjose

if i take my academy money out i have 110K+

(shoot me i had 35K stuck there)

cookie311993

wow thats some good money cic. i took my academy money out and that left me with 82,927 pending gate takings with my 12k stadium getting a workout in t20 and pc this week. Was looking at some research i have done. If i invest minimum improving for both i will require 74,826 gate takings to make a profit. Considering i make 90k minimum gate takings each week i would be making 15k + each week. Meaning i could be looking at a minimum of 225k extra from the season to start building a mini gold mine

Cicjose

i need to now work out what my profit will be but gate takings this week have to be taken into account later

18 Jul 2011 11:00   Sponsorship    $90,091

18 Jul 2011 11:00   Player Wages    $69,045

From my 6K stadium i got 5 582 people in there to see my T20 win with $24,039 in gate takings

so in theory after the sponsorship takes care of the wage i have $20 955 of profit plus the gate takings of $24 039

profiting an estimated $44 994 per week roughly

there are other factors obviously that i haven't taken into account

Nails

I've only got 6K including my T20 gate takings...

I probably won't have enough $ to have my SA improving++ this week... I only get $30K gate takings in a good week... need a way to make more $... and only have around two players I can afford to fire right now.

cookie311993

cic dont forget about all you gate takings this week mate. I have taken all academy funds out of my finances so i can try and get as much profit each week as possible while still improving my team and academies. You must really struggle financially then nails with that kind of money