Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

AFEV

Quote from: Maca24 on July 19, 2011, 10:31:59 AM
Quote from: Sid on July 19, 2011, 10:28:02 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on July 19, 2011, 10:25:15 AM
Quote from: cookie311993 on July 19, 2011, 10:20:05 AM
he needs okay secondaries and exp with a decent talent maca
his exp is good. Accumalator talent. Just needs secondaries whoreing.
I imagine if he had secondaries he'd be in the NAT team :|
depending on how bad they are he could make it to wclas/wclas :O
well.. they are pretty bad  ;D
And his an aussie so guna be hard to make NAT.
Ill train secondaries until his 23 after his tech pop. Then assess whether i want to go to Excep/Excep.
Same deal with Willow.
Decided against it in the end because really he doesn't need that extra primary level :c

cookie311993

i wait until 24 before i started working on solely secondaries. I class fielding as one of my primaries. Its important. Cook is gonna train fielding for a pop to reasonable and then batting for a pop then fielding for a pop to capable. then train batting and hopefully he pops in batting and tech

cookie311993

Voting for election closes today hopefully i get the top job then i have to annoy vedder some more

8-6 Suited

Cookie, can you search for a player for me? I don't care what age they are just want to know the wage of a keeper that has skills like the following:

Reasonable batting, Tech and Keeping.
Average fielding, power and Endurance.

Fine me someone like that. I just want to know how much a week they are so I can bribe Ash for an exact replica in a 16yo. :p

cookie311993

i searched one for canada standards only 1 player  popped up and he is 19 with a wage of 1221

AFEV

cookie311993

Yeah we have hit a bright patch for the team.

8-6 Suited

I really want a Youth Pull like that next week. Should be able to fetch 3mill :P

cookie311993

oh he might be able to fetch 3 mill. Not sure if he would though given this time in season. If you got a reas/reas/reas Lf AR with poor exp,average power and ord fielding with finisher or something he would go for heaps due to fact Lefty rare to find. Fastie even rarer.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 19, 2011, 12:44:51 PM
oh he might be able to fetch 3 mill. Not sure if he would though given this time in season. If you got a reas/reas/reas Lf AR with poor exp,average power and ord fielding with finisher or something he would go for heaps due to fact Lefty rare to find. Fastie even rarer.

Not really that rare mate. I had 2 in my team at one point, LF.

But that would be nice, with a talent like NBB, not Finisher. :P But that keeper pull would easily get 2 million. Easily. Its only a couple weeks into the season so it isnt going to slow it down at all mate. :P

cookie311993

it depends who you can get interest from. if you get interest from heppa then jackpot. If he had two talents would be good. LF all-rounders are rare and worth heaps. I saw Leverett Peck for u/19's last year would be worth heaps.

Nails

End of over 5 (12 runs) - The Nailers(70-0) RR 14.00

;D

Too easy. My number 3 bat has outstanding power... my two openers are pretty sub-par...

Only one of those two openers is on aggressive too  ;D

That is 50 runs for Stone (51 runs, 21b 7x4 1x6) SR:242.86.... lol

7.4   W   Bryce to Siddiq : An ugly swipe takes the top edge. Bryce tracks the swirling ball and gleefully accepts the catch.
S. Siddiq c & b. P. Bryce 53 (23b 2x4 3x6) SR:230.43

The ball after he brought his 50 up :(

Oh well, time for outstanding power man :D

8.4   1   Allen to Shingle : [great fielding] Cut fiercely, but an excellent stop by Cotter at point saves four.

Only chance for a boundary that over...

End of over 9 (5 runs) - The Nailers(114-1) RR 12.67

5 runs?!??! wtf 5 runs?!?!?!

Cicjose

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 19, 2011, 02:33:22 AM
Quite ridiculous that a 21 y.o cap/cap can sell for 36k! ::)

He sold for nearly 40K CF

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/playertransfers.htm?playerId=463351

and the person who bought him is selling him again

cookie311993

i dont think the side that bought him has any flowering clue about the game.