Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

I know, its at reasonable atm.
Do you think it is worth pumping money into the ya and keeping my sa at excellent or waiting till my sa pops to superior then pumping money into my ya, or pumping money into both at the same time and running at a big loss.

cookie311993

for you Bb i reccommend youth academy. Improving ++ for that and senior academy steady. You have a team of pensioners and increasing your youth academy you are likely to see your side improve and then when your gun youths start to make through to seniors you already have an excellent senior academy waiting for you. I am getting my seniors to superior while investing in youths to get superior seniors, reasonable youths and then steady for seniors and improving ++ for youths. Hopefully at EOS i am Superior SA, good YA

bomberboy0618

Ok done. SA steady, YA improving++. Now I will probs have a good academy by seasons end.

cookie311993

you will be better then good most likely bb. Really depends how close to a pop you are. Then hopefully few seasons your players will play nats

BratPack

That's what I'm doing. SA steady at Excellent. YA Satisfactory Improving++. SICCO HARMS MUST BE DEVELOPED!

roo boys!

Mine is SA improving++ should be just about excellent, and YA declining on meagre ;D

AFEV

Well seeing as I can't go past improving+ on my SA (::)) I have decided to invest 19k into my youths for improving++ :D
Just to add another dimension to the game :P

cookie311993

good idea sid. Hopefully that can cause your youths to come along and see some good players coming through your youth academy now mate

cookie311993

starting to get nervous with these elections have to wait till wednesday before the voting closes and hopefully i have won

bomberboy0618

You will probs most likely find out on friday as they have to check the votes.

cookie311993

yeah i know it will have wednesday night or sometime friday. Hopefully. flowering nervous though.

CrowsFan

Just asked you a question in your thread cookie :)

cookie311993

yeah reading it now and gonna answer it very soon

cookie311993

after finances update i have 11k in the bank and require 99k to improve my money from last week. Which is highly possible? with my leagues and stadium. Hoping to get big tomorrow at home then plenty at away stadiums games and then plenty at home for PC

DazBurg

got my SA on improving+ since i can't go higher then that since i'm on lavish
and got my YA improving++ already on good

by working it out by the last finance update we get bewteen seasons is exactly when my Ya should pop to lavish and my senior should hopefully pop to luxurious ;D