Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

bet ya a beer he goes for more than 1k  ;)

Cicjose

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 15, 2011, 05:40:16 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=85259

Just listed this guy. Might be good for one of the newer teams...

with those talents he would have made an epic keeper

bomberboy0618

CF stop trying to scam everyone. At that age he will start plopping. Not worth it IMO, but w/e.

CrowsFan

So I'm scamming everyone by putting up 1 player for sale? For a new team having an outstanding summary bowler for 10k is pretty good in my opinion

bomberboy0618

Not at 31 years old. Its your choice, some n00b will buy him but hopefully no-one from ff will has he will be good for one season at most :(

Nails

One season @10K is worth it.... He could be the difference between promotion and a middle of the pack team at the lower levels

DazBurg

Quote from: Nails on July 15, 2011, 06:15:41 PM
One season @10K is worth it.... He could be the difference between promotion and a middle of the pack team at the lower levels

i agree

i know what u mean BB but say luigi who has just started if he got him for a flat 10k would give him a nice quick ratings boost for hardly nothing at all

Maca24

CF isnt scamming  >:(
Cyrus has been with his players, I know uve just started out here mate but we are all 2 smart to get sucked into a bad player.

Cyrus

just thought he mite be useful for someone if i dont tell ppl his up you wouldnt no would you
only 20 and cheap wage needs work sure but could be good for someone.
am i wrong in saying that?

Maca24

Quote from: Cyrus on July 15, 2011, 07:08:08 PM
just thought he mite be useful for someone if i dont tell ppl his up you wouldnt no would you
only 20 and cheap wage needs work sure but could be good for someone.
am i wrong in saying that?
yes, cas he isnt of any worth 2 anyone.  :-\

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 15, 2011, 05:44:56 PM
He is rubbish cyrus. You should have just fired him
He may actually sell to a new player. Rea/Cap/Ave all rounder and young age may entice somebody ;). Too low for any of our standards, but we know what a good player is ;).

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 15, 2011, 05:59:16 PM
CF stop trying to scam everyone. At that age he will start plopping. Not worth it IMO, but w/e.
Not a bad 1-2 season fix. Will plop, but I was happy with Rel/Rel when I first started. Exp/Exp with some secondaries (and Experience :o) could get a bid although I've never touched anybody over 28 years old :-X.

bomberboy0618

Leave cyrus alone >:O

BratPack

Justin Bieber

BAHAHA BP!!! ;D

The weather for the match is expected to be Humid and the groundsmen have prepared a Slow pitch. Conditions look like they will produce an even contest between bat and ball.

A crowd of 8,985 has arrived at Hello CG today for the One Day match between Hello and Springfield Isotopes.

Watch me get smashed by the Scotland #7 :P. Almost a 9k home crowd though 8).

bomberboy0618

My orders screwed up so my new bowler is at no6. I have already lost :-X