Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

wtf the inflation has already started. i am gonna have to wait abit for some good players

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Bazinga on July 02, 2011, 12:26:30 AM
He got the last two wickets !!  Does this save you from relegation HP?
Yes :D :D :D. I stay alive despite a loss by 7 wickets. I rate only 164k (been rating 150k's during the first half of the season) and managed to go 8-6 record in SOD 1.1 throughout the season 8). The other two teams who got relegated just behind me were Thane (174k ratings) and DougM (190k ratings :o). Stiff on DougM as if things had gone his way earlier in the season, he would have survived with ease. I'm happy though but may go without a win this coming season as I'd be the weakest team :-X.

335k in Prizemoney (as I said in another thread) but happy to keep most of it with wages.

Last Season's wages = $94,685.

This Season's Seniors = $96,712 :). Moser is the most expensive (of course) with a whopping wage of $16,256 :o. Most are within 6k-8k range. Special mention to Harrison Morgan at $4,824 at 20 years old :o.
This Season's Youths = $16,206 for 14 players :o. Gallagher leads the charge with $2,364.
Total Wages = $112,918. Not that bad I suppose :). Take away $6,428 (Upcoming sale of Carney) and I'll be at $106,490 which I think is great for the upcoming season :).

cookie311993

i wont be far behind you Hp once i sell off a couple of players and hopefully will be making profit each week with a high gate taking each week. Looking to see my 12k stadium get filled up regularly

Justin Bieber

Nice 8). 12k with your team is very possible as long as there aren't any bots.

Only way to handle wage increases = sell off :-\.

cookie311993

yeah well i am in div 3 for both sod and t20. good news is i only have to play one bot in total for seniors

MajorLazer

Me and Sid are in the same T20 league.
Same YOD as RB.
On my own in SOD.

Justin Bieber

T20 is going to be FUN this season! Div 2.2 and have 3 other FF'ers 8). Benjy, Boomz and BP :D.
Youths 2.2 I've got Daz :).
In SOD 1.1 I've got Shaggy, and I'll be $1.05 favourites to finish last with 0-2 wins (with luck).

Justin Bieber

In with a chance of going past round 1 in the Pav Cup. Will likely get knocked out in round two.

Even if I made round 3....... http://www.fromthepavilion.org/club.htm?teamId=266 - REVOLUTION :o :'(.

PowerBug

I bought the bloke i was after, Clinton Charles, for 1k. Bargain. Him and Dent bowling in tandem, i'm excited just thinking about it. I'll test it out tomorrow against Striking Spiders.

BratPack

So new leagues are up. And a few interesting things for me

T20 - Div 2 and I have HP, benjy and Boomzie for company.

Youth - Also Div 2. And benjy is with me again. :P

One Day - Div 3. benjy completes the star sweep :P , I also add Fletch, GS and Bazinga. That's an FF GROUP OF DEATH! :P

Wages once sales filter through go from 126 to 135. Meh big deal

PowerBug

If i stayed in Oz then i'd have had all teams in Div. 6. In Sri Lanka all my teams are Div. 4. Bonus.

chrisuzz

Hmm 7 bots in my SOD league... What should i do?

pyronerd

no bots in SOD for me and only 1 bot in T20, 2 very competitive leagues for me this season, hopefully that means a lot more money :)

Master Q

In Div 5 for all my WI leagues. Mix of bots and real teams. Likely to promote in all leagues I think.

cookie311993

Sri lanka is better for the leagues just like Pb has noticed