Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

You can.
That is just where you check stats, if one of your players is top 3 in something or your team is in the top 3 then you will get a trophy.
You don't see the actual trophy until EOS updates.

Fletch74

Result: bombersXI won by 33 runs

Lost to Bbb to be relegated last night... Sold my 19yo's 1 week too early. Thought I'd still get over the line against BB to stay up, but it backfired :'(

Fletch's No Balls bombersXI
Batting - Top Order: 4,894 4,843
Batting - Middle Order: 3,793 3,808
Batting - Tail: 2,756 2,853
Bowling - Seam: 4,260 (6) 4,756 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 3,361 (4) 4,683 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 5,868 4,714
Overall: 80,120 80,937

Not really happy as I need to get some experience into some of my Youth's and Div 4 is crap!!

PowerBug

I'm not going to Bangleadesh, going to Sri Lanka. I figured that i don't need to follow my games, it's not important as i can't do anything.

Maca24

Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 10:22:12 AM
I'm not going to Bangleadesh, going to Sri Lanka. I figured that i don't need to follow my games, it's not important as i can't do anything.
Yea I dont follow mine. Just hava look once their finished.

Nails

More bots in Sri Lanka from what I can tell so therefore less money for you?

Why choose Sri Lanka over Bangladesh?

PowerBug

Quote from: Maca24 on June 30, 2011, 11:04:45 AM
Yea I dont follow mine. Just hava look once their finished.
What can you do? I'll be able to set the orders.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2011, 11:07:37 AM

Does more bots mean less money? I thought it'll be the other way round.

Nails

Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 11:10:22 AM

Nope. Bots = don't have big crowds... like us started out with 500 and their crowds don't grow... well I don't think they do. But home teams have larger crowds and beat the bots etc. therefore the more human teams, the bigger the crowds for your team and theirs because both teams have more supporters...

Therefore you earn more $ cause no-one shows up to bot games.

Crowds = Supporters... not sure why I kept typing Crowds most of the time  ::)

Fletch74

For instance in Scotland, this season in Div 3 T20, I have had some crowds whilst playing away where there has been a 12,000 - $40kGate Takings just for away.

In Div 4 SOD, this season I played against some bots with 3,000 crowds - about $10k in Gate Takings.

Bots are good for your Supporter mood, which increases the number of memebers plus your own Home Ground crowds, but not so much for away games.

Nails

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 30, 2011, 11:30:40 AM
For instance in Scotland, this season in Div 3 T20, I have had some crowds whilst playing away where there has been a 12,000 - $40kGate Takings just for away.

In Div 4 SOD, this season I played against some bots with 3,000 crowds - about $10k in Gate Takings.

Bots are good for your Supporter mood, which increases the number of memebers plus your own Home Ground crowds, but not so much for away games.

Because you beat them easily?  ;D That's why they're good for mood yes?

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2011, 11:17:24 AM

Nope. Bots = don't have big crowds... like us started out with 500 and their crowds don't grow... well I don't think they do. But home teams have larger crowds and beat the bots etc. therefore the more human teams, the bigger the crowds for your team and theirs because both teams have more supporters...

It should even up with the extra Prizemoney we get.

cookie311993

sri lanka does have more bots yes but still the money you would be making in sri lanka would be far higher than that you make in sri lanka. Bangladesh is one of the stronger countries in From The Pavilion and you therefore may find it very hard to promote nails. I dont care about game time as i tend not to watch my matches but just check when they are finished and replay the commentary.

Fletch74

Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2011, 11:32:14 AM

If you win all 3 games in a week, that's when mood will increase, otherwise no.

Fletch74

Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2011, 11:17:24 AM

It should even up with the extra Prizemoney we get.
Yes, but that extra prizemoney is even better when you also get extra Gate takings

Nails

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 30, 2011, 11:40:22 AM
Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2011, 11:32:14 AM

If you win all 3 games in a week, that's when mood will increase, otherwise no.

Slightly annoyed... This week = I should win all 3 games... but noooo supporter mood gets reset after this week...

@Cookie - good  I like a challenge, I'd prefer promote after struggling my way to the top than just stomp on bots every week.