Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Baz discovered scooby doo and wanted to emulate it ;D
In light of what happened recently I am trying to be nicer, so welcome!
I am a bit of an arsehole though Cyrus so you have been warned :P

Cyrus

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 26, 2011, 11:12:39 PM
as am i
my avatar is of Burnie i named him after our boss  hung it in the warehouse cause he was giving me the showers

pyronerd

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 26, 2011, 11:12:39 PM
watch his swearing cyrus, the threat of a swear jar didnt work :P

roo boys!

Yeah he has quite a temper!

Boomz

I'm set for EOS now 8) got a few players before the mad rush & then will get a few more once prize money comes in...

Boomz

How ironic that it's Sanmath who's managing the indian U19's when they forget to set a squad for the World Cup

Wouldn't want to be him right now... will be copping it from everywhere.

bomberboy0618

Bazinga

Sorry, but my suspicious instinct kicked in again   :-[    I find it a little bit strange that someone randomly makes their very first post without introducing himself at all, just like Cyrus did.

I am definitely not trying to scare people away, but I'm not the only one who questioned who Cyrus was.

Anyway, I fully accept Cyrus to our wonderful family and hope that his FTP experience is made even better because of our awesome forum   :)

AND BB - STOP SWEARING !!

Nails

Only have $15,699 after expenses this week  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Justin Bieber

Welcome Cyrus. I usually stay away from the sarcastic and time-passing comments :P. Just a little of a weird time here on the forum so can ignore most of the posts :P.

Baz, are you trying to act like Sherlock Holmes now? :P.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on June 27, 2011, 11:15:31 AM
Stop spending your money Nails. :)
I'll have $120,901 left.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on June 27, 2011, 11:15:31 AM
Alot of cash reserves for people start going drynearing end of the season (usually kicks in half way through half the time). I have 300k+ because I've sold players while not spending a whole lot. Be sure not to spend too much on players come the new season, and buy players like you have been doing recently, for less than 10k and the money will last for longer 8).

Nails

When half of the PM is sponsorship money that'll definitely help... a bit more money coming in... more money I can invest in Academy :D

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on June 27, 2011, 12:59:44 PM
When half of the PM is sponsorship money that'll definitely help... a bit more money coming in... more money I can invest in Academy :D
I'll have my $120k in the bank, allowing me to spend loads onto my Acadamies. like $20k on each.

Nails

Quote from: PowerBug on June 27, 2011, 01:06:22 PM
Quote from: Nails on June 27, 2011, 12:59:44 PM
I'll have my $120k in the bank, allowing me to spend loads onto my Acadamies. like $20k on each.

Yeah you got more advice than I did early and I warned you to not make mistakes I did... I spent $200,000 on players worth a total of $100,000...

Therefore you have a headstart on me early PB :( I could be a lot better early if I wasn't so stupid early lol