Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

End of over 47 (5 runs) - Nimity United(235-10) RR 5.00
G. Mallika 7 (5b) , S. McPhee 8.4-0-52-4

Hopefully I can chase that... nto happy with my bowlers though >:(

McRooster

Bazinga

That ends the innings of Feeling Sheepish. Bazinga will have a target of 299 to chase.

End of over 50 (8 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(298-8) RR 5.96
B. Mahesh 1 (3b) , S. Junior 33 (32b) , J. Cartwright 10-0-58-3

Jay got tonked around the park in his last 5 overs   >:(  A reasonable score of 298 posted by Feeling Sheepish should see another tight finish   :)

AFEV

Baz by 5 wickets.Yet another disappointing performance from my bowlers :x
Bady day for my Shaggys as well.

Cicjose

is there a date for moving countries yet?

AFEV

It is done around EOS I think during the time the site is down for EOS updates. You can apply whenever you want.

Boomz

have to request it before 30th of june.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=173965

spinner of mine for sale if anyone wants him.

AFEV

OK so i was bumping Pony for BP, which ended up stopping me from getting a good 19 y.o rfm: reas/accom/reli w. skilled tech. That is my fault.
Then 20 minutes later I get outbid FMFTP.

Bazinga

Unlucky Sid.  I'm going to wait till I get my prizemoney so I can buy the best 20yr old batsman I can find    :)

AFEV

Quote from: Bazinga on June 17, 2011, 09:53:41 AM
Unlucky Sid.  I'm going to wait till I get my prizemoney so I can buy the best 20yr old batsman I can find    :)
I'm hoping to find a farmed player, like Cartwright.
Be it a bowler or a batsman but he needs to be a damn fine player :P
I would have 250k+Prizemoney to buy him but I bought Adams :P
I don't regret it Adams will be a gun one day.

Nails

I don't have many $ left :(

This is due to the fact I'm putting $16,000 into my senior academy so that it is improving+

I know I need to save money for EOS but is $16,000 a worthy investment so I can boost up all the 20yos asap?

AFEV

You really need to get a base to work off. You don't really need to worry about improving academies until you can hit 100-110k ratings consistently.
Does't matter if you have a deluxe academy or a non-existant academy you can't turn starting players into decent players.
Just have it on steady for now and work on your squad.

Nails

So save money, leave it on steady? (it's at inadequate) and save the money for EOS squads?

0.3   W   Tooley to Murugappa : Murugappa didn't seem to pick up the slower ball and played right over the top of it.
A. Murugappa b. E. Tooley 2 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR:66.67

FFS I don't recruit an outstanding/expert bat to have him get out for 2 on a flat track!

AFEV

Quote from: Nails on June 17, 2011, 11:34:56 AM
So save money, leave it on steady? (it's at inadequate) and save the money for EOS squads?
Yeah for now I would. You will need to improve it but not yet, right now you need to invest money into building a core squad :)

Nails

End of over 5 (6 runs) - The Nailers(19-3) RR 3.80
R. Simon 7 (13b) , P. Caban 1 (2b) , E. Tooley 3-0-12-1

Lost two wickets in the 4th over.... Boys are consolidating now. Caban is on defensive, Simon is aggressive. It's a sunny, flat track.

5.4   W   Moiz to Simon : Huge lbw appeal by Moiz... and up goes the finger! Simon is shaking his head in disagreement, but the umpire continues to give him the finger and insists he take a walk.
R. Simon lbw b. A. Moiz 7 (14b 0x4 0x6) SR:50.00

My two recognised batsmen are gone... maybe I should just put them all on D against good sides in the future.