Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

your flowering point baz? I dont flowering control when he logs on. I just mind my own business when the rest of the family are on the computer. What the flower is 'your next door neighbour' flowering mean. Dont flowering believe me then message him for yourself. He wont reply for awhile but it is not flowering me

he was over before? i am not flowering cheating and i only have one account so stop flowering accusing me of cheating. For flower sake.

Boomz

It is cheating. read the rules.

cookie311993

i am not cheating though. I havent done anything wrong as i didnt go on his account and bid for my players because i dont know his details. I told him i had players for sale and yeah he bid on my players. That was before he used my computer. But now he has he hasnt been bidding on any of my players

BratPack

cookie311993

well done BP. I was looking at getting him if i had money. but i am heaps low on cash so was any chance of getting him. Should be good for your club

Bazinga

This is the point I was trying to make ...

These login times between the two teams are almost exactly the same, although you said that 'juniorleggo' - your next door neighbour was at high school.  These facts don't add up cookie.

Did you know that being so defensive is the first sign of guilt?

cookie311993

i said he was at high school i didnt say he was there today did i? i get the point you are making baz but i am not doing anything wrong but i just told him not to bid for my players because he has logged onto my computer

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on June 14, 2011, 04:01:20 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=180680

Oh yeah baby. 181k for Excep/Spec 26 year old FM  ;D
Nice FM BP 8). Going to train him in Power now?

BratPack

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 14, 2011, 04:24:44 PM
Quote from: BratPack on June 14, 2011, 04:01:20 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=180680

Oh yeah baby. 181k for Excep/Spec 26 year old FM  ;D
Nice FM BP 8) . Going to train him in Power now?

Yep. Probably for at least the next couple of seasons

Nails

I know you guys might hate me for this but I just wanted one really good bowler to go along with Maddox and this is it until end of season

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=125466

Got him for 71K and he's only 26 years old... Overpay? Idk but he's a gun for me and I'll start saving money from here on in.

BratPack

Quote from: Nails on June 14, 2011, 04:36:15 PM
I know you guys might hate me for this but I just wanted one really good bowler to go along with Maddox and this is it until end of season

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=125466

Got him for 71K and he's only 26 years old... Overpay? Idk but he's a gun for me and I'll start saving money from here on in.

Actually Spec/Spec FS with outstanding fielding and a relevant talent...I'd say you got away with one....Wage is going to be tough on you though.

Boomz

very nice buy actually nails ;) but as BP said the wage will hurt... might be a good idea to move from aus though as it's one of the harder countries to move up the leagues in... more cash elsewhere.

Nails

I normally use "suggest lineup" but suggest lineup had him as my keeper.... flower that.

On the green humid pitch I have Billy Maddox opening the bowling with one random and then that FS coming on 1st change...

Got Billy and FS guy that I just recruited both as Aggressive and then the boys bowling overs 40-50 and 30-35 are all on defensive. This guy is Boomz' friend who is apparently fairly new so I expect to destroy him with my gun bowlers :)

And I also will choose to bowl first... sound good?

Bazinga

Great buy Nails, but like BP said his wage is gunna be a killer for you. Make sure you put him straight onto fitness training to build his endurance. Older players need high endurance as they take longer to recover from fatigue.

Nails

Quote from: Bazinga on June 14, 2011, 04:49:05 PM
Great buy Nails, but like BP said his wage is gunna be a killer for you. Make sure you put him straight onto fitness training to build his endurance. Older players need high endurance as they take longer to recover from fatigue.

Chucked him on fitness :) what about power though? Does Fitness increase power? His Power is the one let down...

I saw a 26yo spec/spec and thought he must be pretty decent :) Guess I was right :D.

To counteract the wage problems if you attend a match at Nailers CG we'll give you a free hotdog. The Marketing team at The Nailers CC expect this will result in packed out stadiums wanting to see this star 26yo play. He's like Jonathan Brown. People will show up just to see him play ;)