Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

12.4   4   Sidebottom to Sincock : Awesome shot to one pitched up in the slot! Sincock punching it straight back over Sidebottom's head for four.

12.3   W   Sidebottom to Grey : Well that delivery has simply blown Grey's house down like it was made of straw! Sidebottom is the big bad wolf who's made this little piggy go 'wee wee wee' all the way back to the pavilion. What big ears he has...
C. Grey b. D. Sidebottom 3 (8b 0x4 0x6) SR:37.50

A four always seems to follow up after the wickets... wake up boys!  >:(

PowerBug

Innings nearly finished.

End of over 14 (2 runs) - PowerBugCC(50-8) RR 3.57
G. MacGill 6 (9b) , R. Johnston 4 (8b) , R. Ramamani 1-0-2-0

Nails

13.4   1   Theak to Sincock : [missed runout] Crawford hurls the ball at the stumps as Jacomb slides home, but just misses the direct hit. A runout opportunity there, methinks.

>:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

PowerBug

It's my first game, and now i know it'll take some work to get this team working well. Bottom of Div 6.20 in T20
Second bottom in Div 6.26 in One Day
Youth is top of Div 7.10
At least there is some good news.

End of over 15 (2 runs) - PowerBugCC(52-9) RR 3.47
J. Murray 1 (1b) , G. MacGill 7 (12b) , D. Bali 4-1-9-2
And some more bad news.

Nails

Sidebottom to Jacomb : Fuller length delivery outside the off stump. Jacomb drives away from his body with no real foot-work. It looked like the bat hit the ground - hard to say if there was an edge involved.
S. Jacomb c N. Horton b. D. Sidebottom 44 (30b 4x4 1x6) SR:146.67

Sidebottom is standing up too :) Good to see someone else other than Maddox getting wickets. Valuable wicket too, he was the last of his batsmen carving up.

Nails

Theak to Sincock : Sincock drives at a wide ball, but only succeeds in giving an easy catch to Sidebottom at point.
P. Sincock c D. Sidebottom b. J. Theak 13 (13b 1x4 0x6) SR:100.00

Into the tail enders :)

Back to back misfielded boundaries  >:(

End of over 18 (14 runs) - Warriors(141-6) RR 7.83

Nails

End of over 20 (8 runs) - Warriors(158-6) RR 7.90

Time to chase 'em down :)

cookie311993

because they will 20yo in 3 or so weeks baz so they go straight into your senior team next season.

Bazinga

True, but it would still be more logical to get these players at EOS, only because there will be literally hundreds of them at bargain prices.

Nails

0.6   4   Griffin to Simon : Simon crashes the ball away behind point, it runs all the way along the ground to the boundary.
0.5   4   Griffin to Simon : In the slot and Simon hammers that back down the ground, bisecting the fielders at mid off and mid on. Brutal, but effective.
0.4   4   Griffin to Simon : Whack!! Four runs over extra cover, and it wasn't even a bad ball! Great shot.

Run chase started very well! Simon coming off 116 in his only match he has played for me (friendly) is looking good again!

2.4   6   Griffin to Simon : Short and Simon takes him on, hooking him high, high over fine leg for six. Didn't look in complete control, but it really flew away off the bat!

My first ever six, I think :)

PowerBug

End of over 5 (4 runs) - Hornsby Mavericks(59-1) RR 11.80
C. Russen 34 (13b) , G. Crossan 14 (8b) , H. Ireland 0.1-0-4-0

Game Over.
Back to the drawing board.

Nails

That is the 50 partnership (50 runs, 25b, 6x4, 2x6) SR:200.00

Head up PB. Probably one of the best teams in your league... You only need a couple good players to turn it around... I advise waiting until EOS though.

That is 50 runs for Simon (52 runs, 25b 7x4 1x6) SR:208.00

116 in a friendly now 50 no...

:)

Bazinga

Good call Nails. Just pretend that the next 3 weeks are irrelevent, and the real game starts after EOS. This gives you some time to study the rules, read  the FTP forums and work out the best strategy to play FTP.

cookie311993

my mate has the base set for his team. Now is best time for young players cause at eos everyone looks for project players

Nails

That is the 100 partnership (100 runs, 52b, 8x4, 2x6) SR:192.31

This will be my first win :)