Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Wow  :o Wright is now the number 1 Rated player in Scotland.

Boomz

Cicjose

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/leagueoverview.htm?lsId=22496#curr

in my league i have the most runs for and least runs against so far so i have no problems beating the minnows i just hope that results go my way soon :'(

CrowsFan

What do you mean results go your way cic? You have beaten the teams you out rate and lost to the teams that are better than you, which is what usually happens. Get a better team and you will get better results, pretty simple ;)

Maca24

Played Frankston XI yesterday on a flat.
Made 2/416 with Hatton making 189 with 7 sixes and French 142.
Bowled him out for 230. Downton and Wilkie both taking 4 each.
Happy with my teams performances, with a good blend of young and old.
Play Wookie in SOD tonight, hopefully I can beat him again, but doubtful.

Cicjose

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 13, 2011, 06:06:19 PM
What do you mean results go your way cic? You have beaten the teams you out rate and lost to the teams that are better than you, which is what usually happens. Get a better team and you will get better results, pretty simple ;)

i lost one of my two games to a guy i outrated and my other loss came to the guy at the top of the table but my overall runs for and against suggests that i have the best batting and bowling lineups ???

CrowsFan

Quote from: Cicjose on May 13, 2011, 06:36:45 PM

i lost one of my two games to a guy i outrated and my other loss came to the guy at the top of the table but my overall runs for and against suggests that i have the best batting and bowling lineups ???
No you didn't I checked both your losses and in both of them you were out rated. When you lost to Usual Suspects you were out rated 124k to 114k, and when you lost to Tim's XI you were out rated 125k to 110k.
What it suggests is that the other teams may rest their better players against the weaker teams to give experience to others or that they are playing on different pitches

Maca24

Quote from: Cicjose on May 13, 2011, 06:36:45 PM

cic... when will you learn  :P

roo boys!

Well just got back today-

T20 - lost by 1 run! ARGH Outrated him by 15k+ too...

Youth - 9 wicket win, easy stuff.

Kenyan KO - won by 300+ runs, Athans made 156, and my new 20 year old AR made 148* and took a catch. No wickets though :( Zuma took 4/23.

CrowsFan

Batting first against a bot who rates sub 50k on a flat deck :)
Big score here I come 8)

Alex7089

Have fun CF ;D
I saw that R&B. If you take out the guys who are 25 or older he is second in runs made, Shagmeister first. Go us 8)

End of over 6 (maiden) - Ivybridge 1st XI(25-1) RR 4.17
B. Richardson 0 (4b) , M. Narayan 14 (17b) , A. Sodumo 3-1-4-1

Sodumo is killing it, poor Vint isn't :(

CrowsFan

Not having as much fun as I hoped I would RB :(
Lost a wicket in just the fourth over of the match!

End of over 10 (17 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(94-1) RR 9.40
G. Warwick 48 (31b) , R. Deem 36 (21b) , M. Greig 5-0-45-1

At least the 10th over was a good one  ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 13, 2011, 08:28:38 PM
Not having as much fun as I hoped I would RB Alex :(
Lost a wicket in just the fourth over of the match!

End of over 10 (17 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(94-1) RR 9.40
G. Warwick 48 (31b) , R. Deem 36 (21b) , M. Greig 5-0-45-1

At least the 10th over was a good one  ;D

I'd take it :P

End of over 10 (2 runs) - Ivybridge 1st XI(37-1) RR 3.70
B. Richardson 6 (15b) , M. Narayan 20 (30b) , A. Sodumo 5-1-9-1

CrowsFan

Haha I don't know why but I always mix you and RB up Alex! Very odd considering you DP's look nothing alike. Guess I am just retarded :o

Alex7089

Or unobservant :P
Is it just me or do Collingwod players look like pansies in the long sleeve. With the loops :P

End of over 12 (2 runs) - Ivybridge 1st XI(42-1) RR 3.50
M. Narayan 22 (36b) , B. Richardson 9 (21b) , P. Jackson 1-0-2-0

I'll take it...Yeah? So far got his 51k rated opener out...Not expecting a win but hey :P