Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Quote from: Cicjose on April 29, 2011, 03:11:36 PM
he keeps scoring runs for me so i'm happy

Cic you need to buy players outside of Australia and move countries would help also.

Sri Lanka, Scotland or Ireland i would reccommend moving to. Sri LAnka first cause already set nation and get good gate takings

cookie311993

i have youth players for sale if anyone interested. am in need of some money. Aubut is good player and some newbie is going crazy for him. If anyone can bump price up would be much appreciated

BratPack

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=214400

Yeah okay he has a bit of wasted pointage but I really think he's worth the 114k I paid for him, especially with the two relevant talents.

Cookie post some links.

cookie311993

will do that now BP. just give me a tic and i will get them all

Leron Aubut- http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=653070 Good young finger spinner looking for better academy.
Aribert Genereux-  http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=699375 Alright player but big tech gap
Noah PArkhill- http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=704667 Good player if you have the academy level good club player for any team

BratPack

I like the looks of Parkhill. I'll probably throw a bid or two his way. Might have a look at Generaux if he stays low as well

MajorLazer

Looks like Lansdown has done a good job for you CJ. Good to see that. I was gonna fire him.

BratPack

Hmmm looks like I'll have to rest Wright  :-\ . Well it's time for 12th man extradonaire Ethan Cain to earn a paycheque  :P

roo boys!

Hmm, not sure whether to rest Makinson or not tonight...he's on passable fatigue though. Yeah I'm going to rest him, time for McInnes to deliver the innings of his life :D

CrowsFan

Going to be a close match tonight for me I feel. Playing a guy who rated 146k last week, whereas I rate 148k. Playing at his ground, but at least he was kind enough to make it a crumbling pitch, which suits my spec summary finger spinner and outs summary wristy :D

Alex7089

Quote from: Bazinga on April 29, 2011, 01:00:00 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 29, 2011, 11:51:13 AM
Yeah he challenged me last Sunday and I wanted to play him again.

Think i might try and get a game with Baz :)

Challenge has been accepted Alex   ;)  Should be another close battle   :)
Cool ;) Should be an awesome game, need to pay more attention to orders so I don't get embarrassed like last time :P

BratPack

Crap I forgot to take Sangster out

Alex7089

I got a capacity crowd at home :)

Gonna get smashed good today :P

CrowsFan

Priyadarshini has called heads correctly and has decided to bowl. PE Warriors will start their innings shortly.

The weather for the match is expected to be Sunny and the groundsmen have prepared a Crumbling pitch. Conditions look ideal for the spinners, good for the seam bowlers.

A crowd of 7,677 has arrived at PE Warriors CG today for the One Day match between PE Warriors and The Matchbox Matadors.

Woo bowling first. Hopefully can get them out for a small total :)

BratPack

Sangster has called tails correctly and has decided to bat. The Brat Pack will start their innings shortly.

The weather for the match is expected to be Sunny and the groundsmen have prepared a Green pitch. Conditions look good for the seam bowlers.

A crowd of 6,635 has arrived at chrisuzz CG today for the One Day match between chrisuzz and The Brat Pack.
I thought I changed that  :-\

pyronerd

PyroNerds XI   Awesome123
Batting - Top Order:   8,316   4,766
Batting - Middle Order:   6,583   3,069
Batting - Tail:   2,997   2,026
Bowling - Seam:   7,324 (6)   2,810 (10)
Bowling - Spin:   5,865 (4)   0 (0)
Fielding/Keeping:   6,665   3,725
Overall:   122,285   62,640

how the flower did he make 307 :o

only a 5 wicket win in the end, rating a touch down as i rested my main spinner