Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

after my loss to ML whilst experimenting tactics i have learnt. Dont open batting with A and D batters. Dont have 6 batter A. My batting orders once again let me down. Alos bowling tactics got 4/42 in 10 overs then went to defensive on ML. allowing Gecko and charles to make good partnership. These will be noted and changed

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on April 18, 2011, 05:03:48 PM
after my loss to ML whilst experimenting tactics i have learnt. Dont open batting with A and D batters. Dont have 6 batter A. My batting orders once again let me down. Alos bowling tactics got 4/42 in 10 overs then went to defensive on ML. allowing Gecko and charles to make good partnership. These will be noted and changed
ML was to good I say ;)

cookie311993

yeah right my shower tactics did help him out considering i outranked him but in the end shower tactics prevailed

cookie311993

am i able to join the aussie community as well or not since i am part of canada

Promotion Bound

Hey Guys,

I recruited this 16 year old batsmen with average batting and also the Opener talent.
He is listed at $0, so have a crack at him, I am in big need of money at the moment with myself being in debt!!

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=704739

Alex7089

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=450426

Worth it?

Don't think he will stay in my price range, but if he does ??? 250k in the bank.

BratPack

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 18, 2011, 07:13:04 PM
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=450426

Worth it?

Don't think he will stay in my price range, but if he does ??? 250k in the bank.

I would say.....no but it's lineball

Justin Bieber

I'd personally say 120k+ is too much for him. But if you want him, don't let me stand in the way of you ;).

roo boys!

I've had him bookmarked, nice player but I don't think he's worth that much.

How high are you going on Ian Moss, ML?

chrisuzz

can u guys with memeber ship check the training history of others training ?

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on April 18, 2011, 08:35:02 PM
I've had him bookmarked, nice player but I don't think he's worth that much.

How high are you going on Ian Moss, ML?

I actually have secondary dibs :P
If not primary dibs. ML was showing me players last night and I would have gotten an AR this morning but my internet had a few hours of down time.

roo boys!

Oh... :(
How high are YOU going then?

CrowsFan

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 18, 2011, 08:37:28 PM
can u guys with memeber ship check the training history of others training ?
No zz you can't do that

BratPack

I'd like Ian Moss just for the name....and maybe because he'd introduce me to Tucker's Daughter

http://instantcrickets.com

I'll see myself out

Cicjose

I'm trying to rescue my 20/20 season today (lose and i could struggle to avoid the drop although the bottom two teams havent won a game i have won 1 :()

0.2   W   Cooper to O'Hanlon : O'Hanlon has gone for a massive swipe, but has only managed to toe the ball in the air straight to Killen at mid-on.
R. O'Hanlon c H. Killen b. K. Cooper 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

I move you up the order and this is how your repay me  >:(

1/26 from 1.2

End of over 2 (27 runs) - Cicjose(40-1) RR 20.00
W. Sim 28 (7b) , P. Treacy 11 (5b) , M. Mash 1-0-27-0

1.6   1   Mash to Treacy : Straight back down the ground and the bowler is able to get a hand on it. With Sim backing up, if that had hit, he would be gone. Luckily, it misses the stumps and the batsmen pick up a single.

1.5   3   Mash to Sim : Late cut, to the left of Cooper at short third man. The fielder makes chase, and cuts the ball off as the batsmen run 3.

1.4   6   Mash to Sim : That's a big one! Sim has advanced down the pitch and hit it straight over Mash for six. The ball has landed 20 rows back! Cracking shot!

1.3   4   Mash to Sim : Attempted yorker ends up a full toss outside off. Sim takes full toll and crashes through the covers for an easy boundary. Poor bowling! Mash is caving in under pressure and vents his frustration by expressing a few choice words.

1.2   2   Mash to Sim : An agricultural heave from Sim clears the infield and brings him two more runs.

1.2   nb6   Mash to Sim : Shot! Arches his back and flays a short ball ferociously over deep backward point for six!

1.1   4   Mash to Sim : Blasted! Immense fun! Full pitched around off stump and driven well to the left of mid off.

That is the 50 partnership (50 runs, 21b, 2x4, 3x6) SR:238.10