Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

i played against a team meant to be up near top playing a team with a youth bowler and 20 year old batter and got match ratings of 156 k with fatugue not bad considering i am getting a few younger players into the team

Alex7089

WTF o.O
I woke up this morning and found I only got 13k from an away game. I was pissed. But then I saw I won by 335 runs. I stopped watching when I was 2 for 20 after 5 but...Jackman smashed out 211, Shagmeister belted 152.

Then with the ball they wont alright. Jackson took 3, Junior took 2, and Daley with 3.

Been a while since I bot bashed :)

Fletch74

At least you got 13k, I only got 10k :o

roo boys!

Jackman! :o

I got about 50k hehe

Alex7089

Pfft Jackman will be gone in a couple of hours, however I suppose it is a good way to go :P
Happier with him going over 80k overnight than I am with him pumping out 200 this week though :P

I'm much happier about Willow, his innings pushed him into the top 3 run scorers of all time at FSCC, behind Yavar and Darya. I have confidence he will overtake both soon enough :O

roo boys!

How much longer is Darya going to be playing? Until you get him in the HoF?

roo boys!

Alex7089

Nice player there R&B :)
Yep waiting to get Darya into the HoF. As much as I'll probably look back and go 'Why did I do that?' he has been a huge part of establishing the club.

Without him I wouldn't have promoted out of Div 6 or Div 4 (Might be a  stretch but he has been good)

roo boys!

I don't keep players long enough to join the HoF, I get sick of them and sell them off sooner or later :-[

Alex7089

Haha you spaz. He has been with me 195 days, so still a ways to go but I'm pretty sure he will fit right into my squad anyway :)

roo boys!

Makinson is the longest for me, 148 days ::) He was my 45th player bought.

Alex7089

:P
Hof was longer than Darya but is goooone now :P

Linton was the 3rd player I ever bought :)

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 16, 2011, 10:49:55 AM
:P
Hof was longer than Darya but is goooone now :P

Linton was the 3rd player I ever bought :)
Well I've had Athans long enough but he's not over 22 :(

Alex7089

:(
Yeah you have had him...A while I suppose.

roo boys!

Since I started ::) He was in my starting team. I have had him since the 25th of May!