Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: BOOMZ on April 12, 2011, 03:28:57 PM
Missed out on the us assistant spot :( Q didn't get it either :-X one of the regular usa guys got it unsurprisingly :P
Didn't really think any of us would get it Boomz. We really haven't been involved in the US Community. I intend to involve myself a little more from now on.

Cicjose

At least you have made it known that you care about the community

bomberboy0618

Why not come to Canada? Me, cookie and rb are all active members of the community.

BratPack

Bot tonight = Mega rest day for Brat Pack Inc. LLC, only 4 senior players are playing

roo boys!

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 12, 2011, 04:14:25 PM
Why not come to Canada? Me, cookie and rb are all active members of the community.
How active are you exactly? :P

Boomz

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 12, 2011, 03:51:14 PM
Missed out on the us assistant spot :( Q didn't get it either :-X one of the regular usa guys got it unsurprisingly :P
Didn't really think any of us would get it Boomz. We really haven't been involved in the US Community. I intend to involve myself a little more from now on.

Yeah I wasn't expecting to at all lol

bomberboy0618

Sa
Quote from: BratPack on April 12, 2011, 05:06:52 PM
Bot tonight = Mega rest day for Brat Pack Inc. LLC, only 4 senior players are playing
Same bp, but I'm copping the loss against hp.

Master Q

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 12, 2011, 03:51:14 PM
Off to Kenya!

CrowsFan

No offense intended but would Kenya want you back after you left them last time??
Or do they understand you had personal reasons for not being able to access FTP?

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 12, 2011, 06:04:49 PM
No offense intended but would Kenya want you back after you left them last time??
Or do they understand you had personal reasons for not being able to access FTP?
The first thing I did when I got back was make a thread there. But it seems like just yesterday they gave the last spot to a newbie  ??? . I messaged DangerDave but I think he'll keep the newbie there. Might join the U19 team if there is room.

CrowsFan

Oh bugger :(
Well hopefully they can find a spot for you somewhere :)

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 12, 2011, 06:08:30 PM
Oh bugger :(
Well hopefully they can find a spot for you somewhere :)
I just got a message from Dave. Too late. I'm hoping to join the Kenyan U19 team.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 12, 2011, 05:18:10 PM
Same bp, but I'm copping the loss against hp.
I'm resting as well ;). Very second string bowling attack with only 1 from the first XI but for the pitch more like 2 I guess. 3 Youths are featured but they are Casper, Currie and Gallagher :P.

Justin Bieber

Playing BB on a Slow wicket.

Crowd 7,040

Not bad :). Got 40k from gatetakings as the home team. Good Luck BB.

bomberboy0618