From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

i'm not going for it. you cant say everyone on FF is going for it if i'm not

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Master Q on April 11, 2011, 08:21:46 PM
Why is everyone on FF going for an Assistant role at USA :P It's mine  >:(

I can tell you now for 100% certainty that you wont get that role Q. I know who is 1st on their list. :x

Bazinga

I'm not  ???

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 11, 2011, 08:24:41 PM

I can tell you now for 100% certainty that you wont get that role Q. I know who is 1st on their list. :x
Who? (Will you PM me?)

Sorry Cic  ::)

It's just BOOMZ, Fletch and I. Not that I don't want them to have a go at the NAT scene... Good luck to them.

8-6 Suited

And I am pretty sure that Australia is poaching someone from the Canadian community. :P TAKE THAT BABY AMERICA!

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 11, 2011, 08:27:44 PM
And I am pretty sure that Australia is poaching someone from the Canadian community. :P TAKE THAT BABY AMERICA!
Spit it out already  :P

Were you serious when you said I won't be getting the role?

bomberboy0618

who are you dicks poaching from america's hat :P

8-6 Suited

I shalt not revel names, but lets just say one of the longest Canadian members shall be an Australian NT Assistant soon. ;)

And yeah I was being serious Q. They have had some mega applicants. You are probably about 7-8th on the list that I got names of.

Industrial espionage rocks!

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 11, 2011, 08:31:39 PM
I shalt not revel names, but lets just say one of the longest Canadian members shall be an Australian NT Assistant soon. ;)

And yeah I was being serious Q. They have had some mega applicants. You are probably about 7-8th on the list that I got names of.

Really? Damn  :( I'll just flee to Kenya if I don't get it and go for one there (But I'll still stay with the USA community)

Also, how did you find out about all of this?

8-6 Suited

I has a friend with access to their Tactics board whom shared it. Was just curious as to whether or not the millions of applicants for Australias job was talking elsewhere. ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 11, 2011, 08:27:44 PM
Wtf? PM me?

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 11, 2011, 08:37:09 PM
I has a friend with access to their Tactics board whom shared it. Was just curious as to whether or not the millions of applicants for Australias job was talking elsewhere. ;)
Who's tactics board? Canada or USA?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 11, 2011, 08:31:39 PM

there is a user named espionage...

8-6 Suited

roo boys!

Ahh I'm pretty sure I know who it is.