Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

what level are they though cic. its all good investing money but it needs to be at a good level mate

Cicjose

satisfactory :( i've only being putting 30K since end of last season

cookie311993

okay then he is going to go for heaps you do know mate. not worth spending heaps on young youth player cause there will be stiff competition for him.

Cicjose

i know that but, from my perspective the only thing missing from my team is a spinner and maybe a genuine fast bowler (all 5 bowlers are fast medium)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=1305400

Alex7089

But you would be better off buying older guys for your senior squad because when you are in low divs youths just are not worth it.

cookie311993

mate you have heaps of players in your senior squad you only need 12 unless your gonna carve up PC. Cut those numbers down.

Alex7089

Who me? I am going for a PC run.
Will cut a lot of old guys once I am knocked out.
Then I can pump loads of money into the academy.

Cicjose

i have two different teams. My best team is my SOD my team for 20/20 peripheral SOD squad. I will cut it down when my team's endurance improves and i don't see marked improvements from a player

Alex7089

Y'know they don't need much endo if they are young. Reas would do.

cookie311993

not you alex, i am talking bout cic. cic one team mate. 12 players thats all. they dont need exp playing 2 games a week

chrisuzz

cookie. Your theory on academy pops didnt work, but its now at -1 for me so ill give it this last week :)

8-6 Suited

Mine popped this week to satisfactory now that I am working on it. I'm keeping it at ++ and will do so for the next 5-6 weeks in which it will pop again.

Alex7089

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=95828

Selling Albury. Only had him 12 days...lol
Oh well, his wage was so big and I couldn't handle it with my new young guys. Will be replaced in the XI by either Linton or Otieno.

8-6 Suited

How much are you paying in wages Alex, and what division are you in?

roo boys!

I'm happy with my wages around the 120k mark...