Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I'm pretty sure I've got ML tommorrow and a little heads up, I'm playing the exact same squad as tonight :P.

CrowsFan

I have ZZ tomorrow. After beating him in a youth friendly on Sunday hopefully I can do the same thing tomorrow :)

BratPack

I have Hilly and I think I'm playing the same team as tonight against him

cookie311993

i am investing in my youth academy again cause i have a massive stadium now

CrowsFan

Wow 12k is big!
I think I have expanded mine too much for where I am at. Expanded it to 9k during end of season. Hopefully I can get close to filling that out...

CrowsFan

Damn check out this guys youth pull!!
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=685671
Reckon he will go for the asking price?

cookie311993

i am not sure he is bloody good and should make money dont know if that price is worth it though. 12k should get some fans in against strong teams and always sell out for PC

Cicjose

I'm looking at my upcoming fixtures and wondering for my PC game (that im probably going to lose against a seed) whether to pick 2 youth players for experience (cloudy and flat)

Skuse for his wonderful performance today (Skilled (Bowling), Yorker)

and Leslie Campbell a batsman who can play as my 5th bowler (Swing)

M. Skuse (rm)   8   1   39   4   4.88   

L. Campbell (rm)   8   0      25   0   3.12      

cookie311993

dont play youths for experience if they wont play for your seniors cause thats just stupid. if your worried about losing play a team of younger seniors who will benefit from the exp

Cicjose

so your saying i should get smashed with my best team on paper and not pick players based on performance??????????

DazBurg

playing fletch in youth's tonight i won the toss and elected to bat

cookie311993

cic play a good strong team based on skills. dont play youths who wont play in your seniors its just a waste. Play players who you think will play long term in your senior squad for a long time but mainly pick senior players

chrisuzz

im playing a mixture of fringe youth player and fringe senior players in PC, so know one loses fatigue

CrowsFan

Batting first on a dry pitch against BP. After a slow start I am starting to score some runs :)

End of over 16 (11 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(93-0) RR 5.81
G. Melton 48 (51b) , K. Stroetinga 36 (47b) , M. Subhan 4-0-22-0

chrisuzz

End of over 18 (4 runs) - chrisuzz(144-1) RR 8.00
N. Sesele 75 (63b) , D. Ramsay 8 (7b) , A. Razack 5-0-37-0

On a flat pitch against Maca, Padman the first to go on 50 odd