Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Boomz

Don't worry I'm after spinners ;)

Alex7089

Will do BBoy ;)
I'm after batsmen.

bomberboy0618

so am i but i wanna have a good attack first. Batters can come later.

Alex7089

I already got my bowlers :P
Kershler/Daley which got me very close to 170k in a friendly then a replacement for Shareef and a replacement for Yavar ad BAM. I will rate 180k in friendlies :O Maybe 175k is better but 170 easily in leagues ;)

Fletch74

Can I ask for some advice?

I have 14 in my seniors. I have my younger AR on the TM, so will be down to 13. I always have one batsmen/bowler in reserve who doesn't play.

I've been looking to buy some 20-22 yo's as I have 3 28yo's and 1 29yo (2 batsmen, 1 AR, and 1 spinner), but I have been looking at getting acc/exp summary level players, so that I have some back up for the PC etc due to my old guys taking forever to recover.

My question is should I perhaps be looking at getting these players but with a better level as most of my players are already are at exp summary level, and then selling my weaker players, or should I just look at getting these guys that I mentioned above for the future, then sell my older guys when they approach 30?

I sort of want to train this year, not keep on buying on the TM. I'm stuck in the middle as to what to do.... Any ideas?

Cheers in advance ;)

CrowsFan

Wow very expensive!! I have spent less than that for all my transfers combined!! :o
Huge wages as well

MajorLazer

Try and buy some exp/exp 22-23 year olds and try and get a younger team with a few older guys if you want to train them up. That is what I did last season, but with my youth pull money and surplus of cash, I kept going to the TM.

Btw, anyone want this guy?
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=315334

Really cheap right now. :'(

Alex7089

Just noticed he used to belong to CC :O

Fletch74

Quote from: MajorLazer on March 21, 2011, 06:16:46 PM
Try and buy some exp/exp 22-23 year olds and try and get a younger team with a few older guys if you want to train them up. That is what I did last season, but with my youth pull money and surplus of cash, I kept going to the TM.
Sort of what I've been looking at ML, if I in that age bracket then I'll look at outstanding summary at least though. Thanks BTW.

MajorLazer

It's ok, but sometimes it's not too bad to get exp/exp 22 year olds.

Outs/exp for 23 year olds though.

Alex7089

Got him. Surendra will be opening for me from here on in :D

CrowsFan

That guy you are selling ML is 23 and has poor experience. I don't think he will go for much sorry

MajorLazer

I know CF. That's why he's going.

$108,929. They are my correct new wages.

roo boys!

Player Wages:   $130,059

Ouch...