Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

is dougM in ur league as we played and i won :D

Cicjose

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 18, 2011, 05:58:08 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on March 18, 2011, 12:10:31 AM
Wow great win HP!!!
Haha I have noticed there are a few people who get extremely mad when they lose even though they rate higher, but then I don't hear them complaining when they pick up a win when they have been out rated. They then call that better tactics ;)
HAHA!! I've noticed and it's happened to me once in Youths last season :'(. Annoyed me as it was one of my only losses for the season!

Cic :'(. A decent score posted at least?

It would have been a good score if i batted out my overs

I should have won comfortably

i had them on the ropes at 157/5 in the 37th over and they needed 5.4 runs per over from that point then my bowlers let me down badly after that. I conceded 66 in 7 overs going at 9.4 runs for the rest of the game and i only out-rated him by 83 rating points

Tim's XI 108,355

Cicjose 108,438

pothead

i won by 230 runs one of my batsmen made 223 not out and one of my bowlers took 5 for 16

Boomz

I destroyed Zz yesteray :-X to be fair though I outrated him by a lot... Manohari finally showed that his form does make him perform ::) form seems so pointless sometimes... Doesn't seem to have much effect.

Maca24

How many days till we get league prizemoney?

8-6 Suited

Honestly mate, I have no idea how it works. I have forgotten already from the last EOS.

Crowd   11,118

Massive match today in my SOD, First vs Second. If I win, I win the title. If I lose, it will be decided by NRR and I will lose that due to the loss. Similar ratings at between 165-170k.

Slow and Sunny conditions so favours spinners and mediums. I have Mark Carter, my Spec/Outstanding Medium along with my Exceptional/Spectacular FS Shaggy Rogers, Lidgerwood my Expert/Outstanding AR with Outstanding experience and Hart, my expert/expert WS.

4 Favoured bowlers... Should be enough to bring the title home I imagine. Infact, I hope.

Cicjose

GO SHAGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maca24

keep us updated shaggy. good luck :)

chrisuzz

Quote from: Maca24 on March 18, 2011, 07:00:38 PM
How many days till we get league prizemoney?
- The end of season updates will occur late on Saturday FTP time. In past seasons they have occurred a day earlier. Team and player trophies will be awarded next week.

Should win tonights game against 2nd bottom as he only rates about 120k

8-6 Suited

Hogan has called tails correctly and has decided to bat. Tickle My Timber will start their innings shortly.

Got my wish to bat first, which hopefully should allow me to set a big score, while applying enough pressure with my bowlers to keep them away from it.

roo boys!

Got a bot tonight, I'm bowling first on a green. :)

8-6 Suited

End of over 2 (4 runs) - Tickle My Timber(11-0) RR 5.50
J. Hogan 3 (7b) , M. Pretty 7 (6b) , B. O'Rourke 1-0-4-0

Not too bad thus far. Except for a scary moment on the first ball.

0.1   .   McCloy to Pretty : [dropped] Wylie has confused fielding with sports fishing, choosing to catch and release on this occasion.

chrisuzz

End of over 1 (5 runs) - Hammad XI Heroes(5-0) RR 5.00
S. Hammelmann 1 (4b) , B. Vidi 2 (2b) , K. Stam 1-0-5-0

End of over 2 (1 run) - Hammad XI Heroes(6-0) RR 3.00
S. Hammelmann 1 (7b) , B. Vidi 3 (5b) , G. Cummins 1-0-1-0

End of over 3 (8 runs) - Hammad XI Heroes(14-0) RR 4.67
B. Vidi 5 (7b) , S. Hammelmann 7 (11b) , K. Stam 2-0-13-0

MajorLazer

End of over 5 (3 runs) - Happyslappers(16-1) RR 3.20
J. Heindricks 6 (15b) , B. Gilbert 4 (10b) , R. Michael 3-0-10-1

Nice early wicket.

8-6 Suited

End of over 5 (8 runs) - Tickle My Timber(30-0) RR 6.00
M. Pretty 9 (13b) , J. Hogan 19 (19b) , P. McCloy 3-0-18-0

Cruising down the street, smoking endo... Sipping on gin and juice... Laid back... With my mind on prize money and the title on my mind.