Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

blaHBLAHBLAHblahblahblahBLAHBLAH

HillHero13

just had the finance update, like most people and i am now in $7,000 debt.

roo boys!

I still have 190k, but I lost about 50k...DAMN WAGES COS HOF DIDN'T SELL -____-

Also, my SA STILL hasn't popped. I swear that's two straight seasons on improving.

HillHero13

Quote from: roo boys! on March 14, 2011, 08:34:32 PM
I still have 190k, but I lost about 50k...DAMN WAGES COS HOF DIDN'T SELL -____-

Also, my SA STILL hasn't popped. I swear that's two straight seasons on improving.
yeah well i'm gonna have about 100k wages soon anyway, darren lawson is selling atm and he has only 4k.

i need my prize money soon.

roo boys!

My wages are 115k.... >:(

Alex7089

I only lost 12k in the update. :o
My wages are only 62k. Booyah! Oh, and HP because you said you would be reluctant to sell him I went ahead and picked up Vint

DazBurg

33k left

hey u reckon with how i'm selling crook and vidur

should i A put them up now while they still 29 or B wait till EOS cause even though they will be 30 inflation kicks right in

EDIT: my wages are 79k
but crook is 5k and vidur is 6k

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 14, 2011, 08:41:29 PM
I only lost 12k in the update. :o
My wages are only 62k. Booyah! Oh, and HP because you said you would be reluctant to sell him I went ahead and picked up Vint
Holy shower :'( :o

Alex7089

I'd wait until EOS myself, although you would make a tidy sum if they sold now, more at EOS. Nobody cares about age at EOS :P

Yeah R&B. Take that :P

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 14, 2011, 08:45:21 PM
I'd wait until EOS myself, although you would make a tidy sum if they sold now, more at EOS. Nobody cares about age at EOS :P

Yeah R&B. Take that :P

yeah thats what i thought i'm waiting till EOS to put them up for sure ;)

hey R&B see in the GC there was one other side who technically was undefeated they had 4 wins and a draw but technially thats not a defeat

still not as great as u but just saying

roo boys!

I will. I will take that! :o

But, I still rate 20k above you so :P :P

Alex7089

Yeah but I will have showerloads of cash and I won't need to sell players to make money :P

I will rate more than you one day, my team is young :P

roo boys!

Doesn't mean I can't keep buying older players to keep rating higher than you though? ??? :P

Alex7089

I'm pretty sure if I have 1.5 mil and a team full of awesome 25 y.os and you have old guys I will be able to outrate you, and if i don't I can easily buy a couple of NATs and outrate you ???

roo boys!

Meh, who says I won't have that much money?