Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Quote from: MajorLazer on March 07, 2011, 12:15:15 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on March 07, 2011, 12:14:17 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on March 07, 2011, 12:10:05 AM
Do you go out and find MMA names or is this accidental?
lol. JWP was accidental. but i renamed my new guy Brock Lesnar just to continue the trend :P Next guy will be named Velasquez?
Not too sure on the next one. I don't know too much about MMA, just recognised those names.
yep :) Im finally starting to rate better in FTP!

Alex7089

Well done Maca ;)

Feeling Sheepish    The Good Ol' Boys
Batting - Top Order:    10,769    9,634
Batting - Middle Order:    7,467    7,607
Batting - Tail:    4,022    3,588
Bowling - Seam:    10,119 (8)    8,846 (6)
Bowling - Spin:    8,320 (2)    8,883 (4)
Fielding/Keeping:    9,368    9,175
Overall:    161,911    151,558

Picked up my 4th win last night, with a comfortable 107 run win on a crumbling wicket.
I got sent in to bat first posted 249 but the worrying thing is that 7 players failed to make it to double digits.
Darya helped me to a good total though, batting the 50 overs and making 117* off 135.
Next best was Vincent with 40.

Then we came out with the ball and after my opening bowlers failed to take a wicket, Junior came to the rescue removing both openers. Srimal was the only one not to take a wicket, while Sodumo took 2, as did Junior and Pritchard took 1. The standout was Jackson with 5/37 from his 10.

chrisuzz

ive currently got 13,800 $ that wont go dow to 0$ after the finace update right ?

CrowsFan

Well that depends on what your wages are and how much you are investing in academies for this week ;)

chrisuzz

do you think id just be better off just investing that all into my academy this week or will it make it easier to break even keeping the money ?

Soorry i just cant remember havent had the extra money in a longggg while haha

CrowsFan

Up to you really. If you invest no money into your academies they drop quicker than investing money into them so by doing that it will be like taking 2 steps back.
I always try to avoid going into negative money or close to it ;)

chrisuzz

both my acedemies are improving, imean what will happen to that cash if i just leave it there ? will it still be there after the finance update ?

CrowsFan

This is from the rules

QuoteWhen the weekly financial update is performed, if your youth or senior academy investment amounts would cause you to have a negative bank balance, the amounts are adjusted down, starting with the senior investment amount.

For example, lets say you have your senior and youth academy investment amounts set at $20,000 each. The financial update runs and calculates that if these amounts are applied your balance will be -$5,000. The game then adjusts your senior investment amount down to $15,000 for the week

Hope that helps  :)

Cicjose

8-6 Suited

Wait a second, you are going to sell Vincent? How much did you buy him for in the first place Alex?

Alex7089

Nah I decided not to... Only selling Srimal to make room for Vint.

Ahhh...Just checked and it was 100k even, it was his starting price I think...

BratPack

McGregor netted 67k. I'm quite happy with that

8-6 Suited

So I checked Frankston's game, and was extremely pleased that the Shaggy team members performed once again. Hopefully they can find some form to continue it on further.

Mushy made an unbeaten 47* in the 2nd innings after McBourne took yet another 4 wicket haul.

HillHero13

30k in gate takings, bringing my totalup to 40k and have someone selling at 40kand someone at about 10k hopefully bringing in a new keeper.

chrisuzz

End of over 1 (5 runs) - chrisuzz(5-1) RR 5.00
T. McPherson 0 (0b) , J. De Rooy 2 (2b) , K. Kountouris 1-0-5-1 

0.6 W Kountouris to Arnold : The only thing that was missing was the bat. As plumb as they get!
P. Arnold lbw b. K. Kountouris 3 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:75.00

Padman already gone