Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

I'm pretty sure there is an off-season but it doesn't happen in RL time, form and fatigue s reset.

roo boys!

There is two weeks I think.

BratPack

10 days. It finishes with the Friday SOD and then the Tuesday week it's back into T20

roo boys!

Sweet.

You pumped for our match tonight BP?

I am still pondering whether to play Chiba or Hof...both outstanding/outstanding (outs summary) spinners, and normally Chiba is a no brainer, but Hof as a finger spinner could play a really crucial role on a green pitch, Chiba may well get spanked.

BratPack

Not Really. I've already marked it as a loss so it doesn't bear discussing

roo boys!

Just looked through the summaries for tonights game:

Batting
1 Spectacular
2 Outstanding
2 Expert
2 Accomplished (Keeper and AR)

Bowling
3 Outstanding (only 2 playing though)
4 Expert (only 3 playing though)

Keeping
1 Expert

So yeah, I need some batsmen, and I need form to go up :-\
Quote from: BratPack on March 04, 2011, 08:25:09 PM
Not Really. I've already marked it as a loss so it doesn't bear discussing
What? it's 50/50, OK, maybe it's 60/40 but not any higher than that..line call..

roo boys!

Just looked at the team with the leading bid (and agent) on Gale, and he has made 450k of sales recently :-\ Trouble ahoy? I think so.

BratPack

It's more like 70-30 and that's being generous. I've accepted my fate

DazBurg

big challenge for me tonight i've been improving my side and here comes the big test

playing 1st place

not that i can catch in SOD but still wanna finis the season strong

roo boys!

Gorman has called tails and lost the toss. Harrison ponders for a moment before deciding to bat first. Roo Boys! will start their innings shortly.

The weather for the match is expected to be Humid and the groundsmen have prepared a Green pitch. Conditions look ideal for the seam bowlers.

A capacity crowd of 7,500 has arrived at Arden Street today for the One Day match between Roo Boys! and The Brat Pack.

Good news all round.

Capacity crowd means I got about 47k, so I will be going up to 70k for Gale now :)

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to bat or bowl, chose bat at the last minute and now not sure again :-\ Bowlers wicket, so would be happy with 220+.

Alex7089

Guess who has 116k in the bank 8)
Batting first, he lost the toss :P

roo boys!

How are you going to pay 140k for whatsername (the young AR) like you said you would? :P

Alex7089

End of over 1 (14 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(14-0) RR 14.00
D. Daryapurkar 7 (5b) , D. Vincent 4 (2b) , C. Duncan 1-0-12-0

Decent start :P

I have my academy money R&B ;)
Doubt I'll need to go that high though ;)

roo boys!

End of over 1 (1 run) - Roo Boys!(1-0) RR 1.00
K. Jaseam 0 (3b) , G. McLaughlin 1 (3b) , F. Mabothe 1-0-1-0

Ahh OK, I always take mine out on Tuesday in anticipation :P

Alex7089

Lawl. I try and keep mine in there but I'd be willing to take it out for him :-* Should be better than Mabothe :O I went there :P