wait real money :O
coz i couldnt find his account...
No, FTP money I think.

His team has gone Bot.

Alex7089

Wow o.O
That is freaky!
Sad to see him go I didn't REALLY now him. Q NAT manager :o
That is just...He hasn't been on much lately has he?

roo boys!

Q hasn't logged in since the 18th, that's to FTP. He hasn't been on here for a while either...

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on February 25, 2011, 08:09:43 PM
Q hasn't logged in since the 18th, that's to FTP. He hasn't been on here for a while either...
Never fear Q-Ball is here  ;)

Alex7089

No he hasn't :-\
I'd his Assistant can set orders while he is away though :)

roo boys!

Crap. The Revivals has only a capacity crowd of 7k so I only get 20k as the away team :'( We could have got about 8000+ supporters I think. That sucks.

Alex7089

I am away as well but he has an 8,500 capacity crowd, I'm expecting a full house. I was annoyed I played Miami Heat away though, on Tuesday, he has a 5,000 capacity and we easily could have filled my home ground ::)

Alex7089

I got 34k.
Still have 22k left in the bank and whatever I get from Ramiah= Bonus 8)
I think I might drop my academy investment down to 30k. Happy to hover around a good academy for a while until I get to a higher division.

roo boys!

I don't think I will have an academy investment this week....depends if I get Carroll, and if McDonagh sells.

Alex7089

Ouch :-\
One week I suppose I could only put like 12k the week I got Jackman. Worth it though he has already won me 2 games off his own bat ;D

roo boys!

I have had it happen before, probably why my academy hasn't popped for about two seasons.

BratPack

lawl. I'm playing the guys youth team

Alex7089

Yeah, that could be it :P

Won the toss, I'm batting. Oops, forgot to change that :-[

McRooster

@Alex - Let other investors dictate the ave academy investment I say.
My Senior Academy is Good and I have reset investment (once it reached that) to be to the nearest thousand dollar above good level, hence it should stay on improving and hold it's good status - currently at 23k (ave for good is 22,310)

roo boys!

Naved has called heads and lost the toss. Smith ponders for a moment before deciding to bat first. The Revivals will start their innings shortly.

Phew! Got away with that there, I was very keen to bowl first! Humid and Uneven, I am playing the FM Qasim over Hof.