Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on February 25, 2011, 06:08:50 PM
I am the ROOster!

Like Daz might be the Dazster, Fletch the Fletchster for example...
I got that, I just realised you were referring to Daz & I wanting to play you, should have quoted it, that was a while ago :P

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on February 25, 2011, 06:31:27 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on February 25, 2011, 06:08:50 PM
I am the ROOster!

Like Daz might be the Dazster, Fletch the Fletchster for example...
I got that, I just realised you were referring to Daz & I wanting to play you, should have quoted it, that was a while ago :P
I was going to but I was already on the next page and using quick reply so couldn't be bothered going back :P

Alex7089

I use quick reply. So much quicker. Plus once you have sent 54 days on here you have probably memorised all the smilies o.O

roo boys!

Yeah same. Especially with my slow internet. Only ever use that normal one for editing posts now.

Alex7089

You don't even need to do that, you can click the little button on the right hand side and you don't have to load a new page. There are the delete, edit and quote buttons then go down a bit and it is there ;)

McRooster

Let's not have any more chicken culling talk  :'(

I like a good RooSTIR when parlaying with RB and the only slaughter I like to talk about is my new recruit Emrys Slaughter who ponied up with a first up ton for the fro! in today's SOD  ;D

First ever time my SOD hit 140k match rating after belting my opponent by 215 on a slow wicket.

Alex7089

Nice stuff Rooster! 140k is a big milestone 8) Huge win on a slow wicket!

roo boys!

Nice!

Hey, I just realised, in the Garage, as a result of CC's ermm...ban, Q has become the nat manager of Kenya :o :o :o

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=20064&start=1950

bomberboy0618

i cant see that :(
why was cc banned?

McRooster

Thanks Alex, the patience has paid off.

I don't think I'm going to able to sleep tonight, tomorrow I have a trip to Thebarton to watch the Crows v Freo and then to my Golf Club for a BBQ and guest speaking with Thommo. I'm definitely going to push for a photo and ask him if he'll sign a ball for me.

What would anyone rank Thommo FTP wise?

bomberboy0618

sorry to ask but whos thommo?
i know a lot and cant work it out :-[

roo boys!

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 25, 2011, 07:24:37 PM
i cant see that :(
why was cc banned?
Upsetting a lot of people, he is greatly hated on there. He got fined and NT manager job stripped off him.

bomberboy0618

links?
thats sad :(
fined?
wait real money :O
coz i couldnt find his account...

McRooster

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 25, 2011, 07:26:30 PM
sorry to ask but whos thommo?
i know a lot and cant work it out :-[
Fastest bowler ever Jeff Thomson  8)

He was feared by all and began the fast bowling gene pool that spawned Tait, Ahktar, Lee - these boys were pedestrian by comparison. Thommo had a genuine intent to draw blood with every ball and had a particular thirst for English blood.

bomberboy0618

woah nice work roost :D