Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

I just lost Allen and Flanagan in the last 2 balls :'(.

There goes my batting chances in the last 5 overs ::).

8-6 Suited

End of over 36 (1 run) - Roo Boys!(129-4). 39 runs required from 14 overs. RR 3.58 RRR 2.79
R. Naved 0 (1b) , W. Makinson 13 (26b) , S. McBourne 8-1-23-1

Need to take at least 4 wickets within the next 10-20 runs for GS to have a chance here.

8-6 Suited

Roo Boys! won by 5 wickets

Easy win for RB. Dominated him the whole game... For the first time ever o.O!

Roo Boys!   Frankston XI
Batting - Top Order:   10,430   10,024
Batting - Middle Order:   8,163   6,704
Batting - Tail:   4,426   3,217
Bowling - Seam:   10,562 (6)   11,127 (4)
Bowling - Spin:   10,830 (4)   10,995 (6)
Fielding/Keeping:   8,805   8,779
Overall:   167,408   158,138

Great bowling ratings though by both of you. Very nice guys. Your fielding is low though R&B.

roo boys!

Yeah you know why that is? Qasim is sitting out until he gets his form up, he has Accom fieldig with safe hands talent.

Also Cullen somehow has only an Accomplished summary despite outstanding keeping, expert tech and capable fielding....his experience is still a bit low, and so is his form.

DazBurg

i'm gonna have to take you on again sometime R&B ;)

Alex7089

I wouldn't mind a replay either R&B :K

Cicjose

Alex7089

I have a bit of a problem. I have a huge game tonight, if I win it I will probably promote in SOD, if not I might not and any chance I have will be purely NRR.

Jackson, my project finger spinner, or Ramiah, my fringe wrist spinner, will play.
Problem is, it is going to be humid, and on a green wicket. So I'm trying to decide what to do - I have no backup seamer and there is nobody on the market who will be good enough.

Luckily for me I have Pritchard and Junior as (arguably) my 2 best bowlers, both mediums so they should carve it up.

What I'm trying to decide, is whether to play Ramiah or Jackson.

Ramiah has a lot going for him. He has better endo in humid conditions. He has 1 level better exp. He has 1 level better primaries.

Jackson, has better batting which could prove handy on a bowlers wicket, he has better fielding.

What should I do?
I'm thinking Ramiah at the moment.

CrowsFan

Play Jackson and put both spells on D. I find finger spinners barely give away any runs on defensive :) Then let your other bowlers pick up the wickets whilst Jackson frustrates them

Alex7089

Could work. I might go with Jackson on (D) both spells, one of them his partner will be on (D) as well so that if he gives away loads of runs they can keep it reasonable, and then the second spell his partner will be on (N.)

roo boys!

I always have Hof with both spells on (D), works a treat.

Hey hey, Daz and Alex, get in line to challenge the Roo-ster ;)

Alex7089

I'm confused, you have formed an unstoppable partnership with Mc?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on February 25, 2011, 05:32:21 PM
I'm confused, you have formed an unstoppable partnership with Mc?
or maybe his bought out red rooster and is challenging u to open a chicken business in competition to his?

Alex7089

I WILL BUY KFC! You can't beat that taste will become, 'R&B can be beaten' :P