Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

it's a green pitch so i am not going to get too carried away.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on February 24, 2011, 05:43:04 PM
I have HP at 10FTP time... Never beat him :( Hopefully that changes...
Good luck and the pitch certainly favours you alot more than me ;). Arguably one of my worst pitchs :(.

Also, you have me by like 15-20k ratings :o.

Boomz

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 24, 2011, 06:03:49 PM
Good luck and the pitch certainly favours you alot more than me ;). Arguably one of my worst pitchs :(.

It favours my gun mediums but I have to play 2 spinners & an Accom/Rel FM so doesn't favour me as much as u think ;) My ratings will be lower without my wristy AR :( Picked green so I could try some different tactics before the GC on sunday ;) Should be a good match good luck too :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on February 24, 2011, 06:10:33 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on February 24, 2011, 06:03:49 PM

It favours my gun mediums but I have to play 2 spinners & an Accom/Rel FM so doesn't favour me as much as u think ;) My ratings will be lower without my wristy AR :( Picked green so I could try some different tactics before the GC on sunday ;) Should be a good match good luck too :D
Better than my 1 Medium (With 2 FM's and 2 FS's) ::). I am hoping for the upset as when on song, Bowlers are dangerous 8).

CrowsFan

Great game today Fletch, honestly I did not expect to win, especially when I lost the last 6 wickets for just 18 runs!!
Certainly helps me though when I have a reas/reas old ball bowler bowling on defensive at the death though.

Masinga killed me today, but somehow managed to come away with a victory??
You have now beaten me twice on a green pitch, and I have beaten you twice on a crumbling pitch. We have a good rivalry going here ;)

Fletch74

The irony in that CF is that my seniors don't usually do well on green wickets which is where I've won my matches, they play better on spinning wickets... Good game though ;)

roo boys!

Got Frankston XI in under half an hour...

Random/Random produced Cloudy/Crumbling... oh oh.

Doogie

Hey guys, quick question..

What happens when you change countries? Do you get put in a lesser league then what you finished in? anything else like that?

cheers

roo boys!

You go to the bottom division of the new country, but some countries, eg Scotland, only have 4 divisions so you will go to that.

Selling:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=563716

Good young player.

roo boys!

4.3   W   Naved to Mushangazike : Mushangazike prodded at a nothing ball and caught a thin edge towards the slip cordon. Ali takes what looks like a superb low catch to his right and the umpire's given it. Campbell is livid at the other end and the replay confirms why - the ball didn't quite carry. Poor sportsmanship there from Ali.
S. Mushangazike c R. Ali b. R. Naved 9 (15b 1x4 0x6) SR:60.00

ON YOUR BIKE! ;)
6.2   W   Naved to Campbell : This my friends is what we call a fruit salad. A peach of a delivery from Naved that cut back onto the stumps, the batsman appearing to play his shot like he'd stepped on a banana skin and was obviously plum(b) before Campbell walked back to the pavilion looking redder than a watermelon.
D. Campbell lbw b. R. Naved 6 (19b 0x4 0x6) SR:31.58

Legendary exp :-*
8.4   W   Naved to Parsonage : [catch] In the zone outside the off stump, from a length and Parsonage seems to be in trance and just pokes at it. Fatal edge. He slams his bat into his pads as he walks off, furious with himself. He's really marching back to the pavilion now.
S. Parsonage c A. Cullen b. R. Naved 7 (12b 1x4 0x6) SR:58.33

Naved picked up 3 wickets opening the bowling! :D

End of over 14 (8 runs) - Frankston XI(48-3) RR 3.43
M. Jayawardene 15 (28b) , D. Allen 6 (12b) , S. Chiba 2-1-5-0

Alex7089

Go R&B! Crumbling wicket but you have Mushy and Campell out :D

roo boys!

Jayawardene killing me though :'(

Alex7089

Interesting. Where is the RR? I would check but I'm on my touch.

roo boys!

End of over 18 (maiden) - Frankston XI(65-3) RR 3.61
D. Allen 11 (26b) , M. Jayawardene 27 (38b) , S. Chiba 4-2-10-0

Chiba bowling well but need to stop misfielding it off Ali ::)

Seriously, Ali is getting spanked, he is an Outs/Outs bowler with Outs endurance, and Outs experience, with good power also, on a bowlers wicket ???
18.4   4   Ali to Jayawardene : Jayawardene hits it nicely into the gap past a diving short cover and gets four.

WTF?

roo boys!

End of over 22 (2 runs) - Frankston XI(85-3) RR 3.86
D. Allen 18 (39b) , M. Jayawardene 39 (49b) , T. Stevenson 6-0-26-0

Please John Titor, pray for my team! lol

End of over 23 (2 runs) - Frankston XI(87-3) RR 3.78
M. Jayawardene 39 (55b) , D. Allen 18 (39b) , J. van den Hof 2-1-2-0

Hoffy bowling nice and Defensive.