Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Sounds like you know exactly what you're doing ;)

Suri isn't bowling well for me. Strange since it is the perfect conditions for him!
Hopefully Priya will pick up the slack :)

Cicjose

Playing Bomberboy tonight expecting to get thrashed

8-6 Suited

Well, if I burn too many carbs, I will die. So as I am burning them, I will refuel my system thus not losing body mass and building more muscle definition.

That's my logic to it anyway.

Boomz

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on February 13, 2011, 04:12:47 PM
Well, if I burn too many carbs, I will die. So as I am burning them, I will refuel my system thus not losing body mass and building more muscle definition.

That's my logic to it anyway.

lol good logic ;)

Fletch74

This sucks. I have no players on defensive. All are on neutral. They are playing terrible. :(

CrowsFan

Well at least they aren't getting out fletch!
They just got the 100 partnership. Really hope I could get a wicket soon...

CrowsFan

This is so crap! My 2 outstanding spinners can't pick up a single wicket between them on a hot crumbling pitch. Basically the perfect conditions for spinners!

CrowsFan

38.1   W   Priyadarshini to Nye : That's very full from Priyadarshini, it's just about waist height and Nye has absolutely creamed that down to deep extra cover where he picks out Suriyaprakash. The umpires are checking with each other here, there seems to be some confusion, and it seems it is NOT a no ball. Nye is on his way, and he is fuming with that decision.
P. Nye c A. Suriyaprakash b. A. Priyadarshini 52 (90b 2x4 0x6) SR:57.78

FINALLY!!

DazBurg

End of over 4 (7 runs) - DazBurg's Greatness(12-1) RR 3.00
S. Ritula 6 (11b) , F. Crook 6 (10b) , P. Sayers 2-1-7-0

thats a better over
come on Crook do it again my man *touch wood so i don't jinx him*

edit: bah while i was posting

4.2   W   Kansal to Ritula : Short of a good length delivery on the stumps, Ritula makes room and takes a swing. The ball clips the top edge and balloons up to mid-on.
S. Ritula c H. Dickson b. A. Kansal 6 (12b 1x4 0x6) SR:50.00

next ball Crook hits a 4 at least he listened *touch wood*

Boomz

Rudraraju to Phillips : [dropped] Edged to the right of Ferguson who dives and just manages to get a glove to it. That will go down as a missed chance.
>:(

Boomz

40.6   W   Orange to Rethans : Regulation catch for McEvoy at first slip - a straight one from Orange but Rethans has played the wrong line and got the nick.
A. Rethans c N. McEvoy b. W. Orange 87 (128b 5x4 0x6) SR:67.97

Big wicket CF :D

CrowsFan

Sure was. Especially after they just got 9 runs from the over.
Hopefully I can hold out!
Orange set to defensive and Ridge is an old ball bowler...

Boomz

CrowsFan

Yep that sure does!!
I feel I am not going to win this one. My spinners did a terrible job!

Boomz

43.2   W   Ridge to Walker : Walker attempts to defend a fuller delivery, but his footwork lets him down and the ball crashes into the stumps.
J. Walker b. E. Ridge 14 (12b 0x4 0x6) SR:116.67

Well that helps ;)