Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

22.6   W   Jansan to Robin : Smart stumping! Pushed across Robin, who drives lustily and misses, dragging the back foot forward and Mortimer, after collecting nicely, whips off the bails just before Robin could drag the foot back in.
M. Robin st P. Mortimer b. B. Jansan 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:50.00
22.5   1   Jansan to Naidu : Naidu gets forward and pushes it just wide of mid-off. One run taken.
22.4   .   Jansan to Naidu : [great fielding] Good ball there, and a well timed shot tests Bradridge at cover.
22.3   1   Jansan to Robin : Tapped away, the batsmen take a quick single.
22.2   1   Jansan to Naidu : Straight ball, on a length, bunted down the pitch to long-on for a single.
22.1   W   Jansan to Bashar : He shuffled across his stumps looking to work to leg and was struck in front by Jansan.
H. Bashar lbw b. B. Jansan 75 (70b 5x4 1x6) SR:107.14
    End of over 22 (10 runs) - Bengal Knight Riders(161-1). 118 runs required from 18 overs. RR 7.32 RRR 6.56
M. Robin 0 (0b) , H. Bashar 75 (69b) , L. Pegg 7-0-76-1
21.6   W   Pegg to Agakar : Ouch! A great inswinging yorker crashes into Agakar's back foot. They all go up in a huge appeal and finally the umpire's finger goes up. Interestingly, not only does the replay show that was going well down leg side, it also shows Agakar had limped nearly a whole leg bye before the finger went up. Insult to injury...
I. Agakar lbw b. L. Pegg 80 (65b 7x4 2x6) SR:123.08

3 wickets in 10 balls game still alive

They had an opening stand of 161

Back in front of the game

End of over 27 (7 runs) - Bengal Knight Riders(188-3). 91 runs required from 13 overs.

RR 6.96 RRR 7.00

Fletch74

Just noticed this message on FTP...

12 Jan 11 00:00 - Fatigue and Tiredness Bugfixes
Last week a bug was found regarding the time it took for fatigued players to tire during a match (ie players who started a match with significantly worse than rested fatigue).

Fatigued players were beginning a match with higher energy than they should have, which subsequently resulted in them not tiring as quickly as they should.

This bug has been fixed (as of any games starting after 00:30 today), so from now on fatigued players will tire a bit earlier than before, so you should notice their in-game performances dropping faster than they did previously.

A big thanks to a few managers who discerned this pattern and alerted me to the bug.

FTP-ashario

This sucks as i have some players who are a little fatigued ATM...

Alex7089

TBH I don't really mind :p
I am resting players on Friday as I have an important T20 next week and a few guys are energetic, one is passable :O

Fletch74

I have my two oldest players, of which are my 2 out of my best 3 bowlers on passable. I need them this Friday, but I will rest them next Tuesday.

Alex7089

Decided to upgrade my ground size to 7,000.
Hopefully it pays off. Also, I'm about to put the legendary Phillip Dunn up. He is a gun, I hope that he sells for a bit in this market.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=63048

Bazinga

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 12, 2011, 04:14:33 PM
Decided to upgrade my ground size to 7,000.
Hopefully it pays off. Also, I'm about to put the legendary Phillip Dunn up. He is a gun, I hope that he sells for a bit in this market.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=63048
I need a new keeper. I'll dibs him up to $1000   ;D

Cicjose

End of over 31 (11 runs) - Bengal Knight Riders(220-3). 59 runs required from 9 overs. RR 7.10 RRR 6.56

GAME OVER YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 12, 2011, 10:28:05 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on January 12, 2011, 08:50:00 AM
I still beat them BP :P

Thanks so much Shaggy, you truly are a hero :)

In regards to a Fasty I have one who is Outs/Outs and just turned 24 but he has already been named after me...

I don't really have any opener's apart from my AR Duncan.

If you want another batsman Furlonge is quite good.

But then of course there is Chiba for the Wristy...

I dunno man, you can decide. We do however need an AR as well. You going to be keeping Duncan?

Anytime by the way mate.
Nah Duncan is showerhouse, won't be keeping him once/if I get Bowen :)

Cicjose

Alex7089

You will be getting Bowen R&B But in this market he'd go for a lot -.-
You choose when you want me to put him up though.

roo boys!

Yeah he will go for heaps more than Worthington, but I am trying to land a gun FM (have a few in the next few days but doubtful) and then sell Worthington and get Bowen to replace Duncan, sell Duncan and then sell one of my back up players to try and cover the difference, and if needed sell some decent 16 year olds who should fetch 10k-20k.

Alex7089

Sounds like a good plan. You might start pushing 160k in friendlies with all that o.O

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 12, 2011, 05:30:33 PM
Sounds like a good plan. You might start pushing 160k in friendlies with all that o.O
thats gun  :o
43 to go  :)

roo boys!

Yeah depends how awesome the gun FM is ;)

HillHero13

Shaggy Ngilu is officially then newest member to the Shaggy family!