Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

17.4   2 W   L. Brown to Engelbert : A huge mix up there and Dell is well short of his ground.
J. Dell run out (W. Hoedemakers) 29 (13b 2x4 0x6) SR:223.08

omg i freaked i thought it was engelbert lol  :P

your in a good position to win that match cicj ;)

Cicjose

W Daniels to Newman : Short of a good length delivery on the middle and leg stump line. Newman looks to work it away through mid-wicket but fails to keep it down and the strategically placed Blackwell at short mid-wicket holds on well to a fairly hard chance.
G. Newman c D. Blackwell b. W. Daniels 8 (9b 0x4 0x6) SR:88.89

Got the wrong guy out

The boundary hitter is GONE

W   Bee to Lanigan : Gone! Great bowling! Tossed up by Bee, getting Lanigan reaching forward, trying to play it back down the ground. Lanigan stretches too far, and as that turns that little bit extra past the bat, Lanigan has lifted his back foot. Manou takes off the bails, and that's out. Bee deserves a wicket with that ball.
S. Lanigan st D. Manou b. G. Bee 16 (12b 2x4 1x6) SR:133.33

WOOOT ANOTHER STUMPING

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I need a run a ball to win

6/75 from the 12 overs my spinners bowled

pyronerd

End of over 20 (12 runs) - PyroNerds XI(250-5) RR 12.50
G. MacDonald 9 (3b) , L. Robbins 3 (2b) , L. Brown 4-0-54-1

im happy with that  ;D ;D

2nd T20 in a row ive made at least 250 as well  ;)

Cicjose

0.2   4   Gould to Lansdown : One for the purists, that. Lansdown drives through the covers with perfect technique and timing. The old men in front of me are applauding, it's certainly a shot to show the grandkids.

1.3   4   Long to Lansdown : One for the purists, that. Lansdown drives through the covers with perfect technique and timing. The old men in front of me are applauding, it's certainly a shot to show the grandkids.

technique coming to the forefront here

Hawka

sigh was goin well

End of over 11 (5 runs) - Hawka C.C(96-3). 87 runs required from 9 overs. RR 8.73 RRR 9.67
R. Davidson 4 (3b) , B. Ayub 41 (22b) , C. Mason 2-0-14-2

pyronerd

End of over 2 (5 runs) - south australian redbacks(12-3). 239 runs required from 18 overs. RR 6.00 RRR 13.28
B. Brown 0 (0b) , D. Harris 0 (0b) , G. Singh 1-0-5-2

easy  :P

End of over 2 (11 runs) - Cicjose(24-0). 102 runs required from 18 overs. RR 12.00 RRR 5.67
J. Poidevin 5 (2b) , M. Lansdown 19 (10b) , D. Long 1-0-11-0

cicj your doing well too ;)

Cicjose

Shout out to BOOMZ for helping my team setup in this game

Thanks a million

3.2   W   Long to Poidevin : That's the spot to bowl, and he's got his reward. Niggling line just outside off stump, Poidevin fends at it and is caught behind.
J. Poidevin c J. Smith b. D. Long 6 (4b 1x4 0x6) SR:150.00

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This is what happens when you don't have the strike

pyronerd

dont worry cicj still well above the RRR  ;)

Hawka

good over and great finsh but this guy rates much beta then me and is ranked highger so would b a great win
End of over 15 (13 runs) - Hawka C.C(132-4). 51 runs required from 5 overs. RR 8.80 RRR 10.20
J. Graham 14 (8b) , B. Ayub 63 (37b) , T. Goldsmith 4-0-39-1

Cicjose

If Ayub farms the strike if you don't lose any more wickets hawka you should get home with the win

pyronerd

he wouldnt want to need 6 off the last ball with ayub on strike with his poor power though  :P

Hawka

Mason to Ayub : A yorker-length ball is slapped for four by Ayub who positions himself well.

woo and ayub already has  6

Cicjose

6.6   2   Maurangi to Sandford : Fractionally overpitched from Maurangi and straying onto the pads. Sandford whips it square where Newman on the boundary is forced into a tumbling save.

6.5   4   Maurangi to Sandford : [misfield] Schoolboy error by Lanigan gifts Sandford four runs. That should never have had a chance to make the boundary. Very poor fielding indeed.

6.4   1   Maurangi to Lansdown : Lansdown gets forward and pushes it just wide of mid-off. One run taken.
6.3   4   Maurangi to Lansdown : [misfield] Schoolboy error by Lanigan gifts Lansdown four runs. That should never have had a chance to make the boundary. Very poor fielding indeed.

6.2   4   Maurangi to Lansdown : Lansdown struck that very crisply. Cockburn chases hard but he was never in with a chance and four runs are added to the total.

6.1   1   Maurangi to Sandford : Pushed back at the bowler who over runs it and, thanks to good calling by Lansdown, the batsmen get a single.

Hawka

End of over 18 (10 runs) - Hawka C.C(161-4). 22 runs required from 2 overs. RR 8.94 RRR 11.00
J. Graham 30 (19b) , B. Ayub 76 (44b) , D. Whiteman 3-0-30-0

Cicjose

That is the 50 partnership (52 runs, 25b, 8x4, 0x6) SR:208.00

My opponent had 4 misfields in two overs all of which went for 4 runs